ricers get owned by foam

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Even though they are trash cars, I would kick he/shes ass for touching them...

The chick in the pic is hot!

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
If I caught anyone doing this to my car, being arrested will the least of their worries. I dont care what kind of car you drive. This is not right, nor is it funny.. You guys laugh at it, but I'm sure if it happened to you, you'd be singing a different tune.

Soupy

Established Member
I ain't falling for no foam in my tailpipe!

rthpo5.jpg

UtahSVT

Established Member
Eventhough they might be "Ricers" its bullS**T!!! to mess with someone elses car!!

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
It seems the guy is targeting anyone with a "boy-racer" exhaust system. I can't stand the sound but I'm sure not going to fill the exhaust with foam. I'd hate for someone to do it to my cars.

I love one of the comments talking about loud exhaust. I want to drive by that person's house 4 times a day just for that comment.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i lol'd. ingenious. The foam will just shoot out, its not desinged to adhere to the inside of a muffler as well as it is to wood or drywall as you would use it for.

I think its funny, and im a dsm guy and have had numberous exhaust setups that would fit the bill of a "boy racer" exhaust. Im guessing the guy got spanked by a pos honduh and is taking out his agression using expanding foam guns.

Granelli31

Established Member
That is pretty damn funny actually. I have had people f*ck with my car before including eggs and a brick through the window of my car (2003 turbo mustang) and also a brick through my parents car when it was brand new 2007 mercedes e500 sport. It's ****ed up and cowardly however this made me laugh. The ricebandit it on the loose

Users who are viewing this thread