Riot in my neighborhood. Shelby received some damage!

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I spent the night at my GFs house last night in Rockville! I was getting ready for work when I received a txt from a neighbor of mine, with a picture of my car! The cover was still on, but it looked like someone tried to steal it. I asked him if we had a big storm and he said no. I knew someone messed with it because I have had it on in heavy winds before and it stayed in placed.

So, I drove home, and as I was pulling in, I noticed a lot of beer cans, and broken bottles. I got out to take the lock off the car cover, and noticed blood on my car, and some other stuff right beside it. A neighbor came out and told me there was a huge fight on our street, in which 3 people were stabbed and flown to the hospital. The police were out there all night doing their investigations.

I started to take a better look at my car, and there it was; dents on the hood, and trunk lid! I was, and still am pretty pissed, but what the heck can I do. I called the police and they came out, and the lady sheriff right off the back said " I hope it's not the Shelby that is damaged", and I told her it was. She is a car person herself ;-) . She told me about the riot, and she said it was gang members, and it was up to 200 people.

Anyway, we started looking around the outside of my house ( end unit TH) and she found someone's keys, and in the back of my house, someone took a big crap and used there boxers to clean themselves..Chris ( cgozoulis) who is a member here on SVTPERFORMANCE came by, and as we were looking at my car, I saw something on the ground and picked it up. It was a bag of crack. I called the police and they came out again to pick that up.

So, now, hopefully my car can be fixed with the paintless dent removing people!! I want someone good to do the repair, if you have any recommendation, please let me know.

Thanks

4c641bc4-fae0-cd3d.jpg

4c641bc4-faf3-6ef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

Last edited:

stangfan03

Established Member
Damn that sucks man! I would be so pissed but like you said, nothing you can do but get her fixxed up. Good luck man. Still a beautiful car!

Mxfrench

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this.
I know living in the south we are looked at as bumpkins but crap like this happens people get SHOT

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
:nonono: sorry to hear this happened to your car....

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
kinda what you get when you live in a freaking ghetto. and yes I can say that I lived in the DC area for 30 years and graduated from southern PG county. Rockville has (or had) some nicer areas. move into one. hope your car gets fixed.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Damn that sucks. Will your insurance cover it? I know sometimes they exclude war, riots, acts of God, etc.
I know someone in MACA has mentioned a good paintless dent removal place. Can't remember who, though.

rizjan67

Established Member
Sorry to hear that about your car man,,as you mentioned 200 crazy mobs its good that they didn't do more damage or it could have been worst.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yeah it does suck, and any car person would be able to see the damage if they looked. I showed my GF , she had a hard time seeing it, so I believe the paintless dent remover service will get it back to where you won't even see it.
I live in Frederick, right off New Design RD, right across from Giants!!
My brother lives about 10 miles from me, and he has offered me use of his garage. ;-)

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Damn that sucks. Will your insurance cover it? I know sometimes they exclude war, riots, acts of God, etc.
I know someone in MACA has mentioned a good paintless dent removal place. Can't remember who, though.

Yes, insurance will cover it, without affecting my rates..

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I have heard Frederick has a real big issue right now with gangs, the local green turtle has to wither pat people down or a handheld metal detector because of gang crap. They need to send these gang bangers a message.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Wow...I work right off of Wedgewood blvd. I know exactly where you are talking about. I had no idea that location was bad. There are bad locations in Frederick but, its usually the golden mile area and parts of downtown or near Thomas Johnson off Motter.

Sorry dude...that really sucks! Get your Gf to make it up to you...it's her fault. JK!

SPEEDRACER88

I didn't pick your car
Established Member
Can you move? That place sucksss

If someone put a gun to my head and said "you have to live in the peoples republic of Maryland" it would be Garrett county

Sorry to hear about this.
I know living in the south we are looked at as bumpkins but crap like this happens people get SHOT

Same here...

My brother lives about 10 miles from me, and he has offered me use of his garage. ;-)

I live in a very rural area and I NEVER leave my car outside un-attended, I'd put it in your brothers garage while you look for somewhere else to live.

s|ck

Established Member
Wow, you have balls for leaving that thing outside.

It belongs inside a garage.

Users who are viewing this thread