Riot in my neighborhood. Shelby received some damage!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry to hear this. Amazing what goes on even in the nicest of neighborhoods. Never forget my MC Vert getting keyed up in my driveway. Ended up renting a storage unit at $300 PM just to keep it safe. Good the hear there was no significant damage. Sounds like it could have been much worse

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have used Nationwide Dent Repair out of Waldorf, and know the owner. They do great work and the owner has a 69 mustang that has a complete motor/trans/rear/interior swap done to it. It is bad ass. If your place does not work out call, ask for Danny, and tell him Doug refered you.

Good Luck.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Dent Wizard will be contacting me next week to see if they can schedule me in soon. If not, I have an appointment at Frederick Motors on the 9th with their Paintless dent remover...

Thanks Guys....

I am really curious how much it costs if you wouldn't mind letting me know when you do know. My passenger side has around 9ish dings on it- 3 little dings on the front fender, 3 on the door, and 3 on the quarter panel. Not sure why the passenger side is the only place with dings? You have to be within 10' of the car to see them... but they are there... grrrrr......

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
How much it costs will be determined by how easy it is to get behind them. I had three taken out f my door and it cost me 180 bucks. Well worth it since I can't find where they were.

I am really curious how much it costs if you wouldn't mind letting me know when you do know. My passenger side has around 9ish dings on it- 3 little dings on the front fender, 3 on the door, and 3 on the quarter panel. Not sure why the passenger side is the only place with dings? You have to be within 10' of the car to see them... but they are there... grrrrr......

5.0Trunk

Established Member
The guy from Dent Wizard that looked at my car gave me a price of 350. He will be calling me this weekend to see when he can schedule me in. He was a little concerned about 1 of the dents on the hood. It is located on the passenger side, right on the stripe, a few inches from the edge of the hood near the windshield. He said that the metal is probably doubled up underneath it. We'll see!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I took the car in today, so the PDR person the dealership has a contract with, could take a look. Just got a call from the body shop manager, he said the car looks perfect. He said you can't even tell it had anything wrong ;-). Picking it up this evening, I'll be the judge!!

5.0Trunk

Established Member
The car looks excellent!! The body shop was closed when I got there, but I was able to get the car! I will get the name of the person who did the work, and let you know..

SVTORANGE

Established Member
The car looks excellent!! The body shop was closed when I got there, but I was able to get the car! I will get the name of the person who did the work, and let you know..

Glad to hear it all worked out for you :beer:

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Frederick Motor Company uses Metal Works, LLC, and the guys name is Justin. I can tell you, he did an excellent job on my car... I have a phone number if anyone wants it. He is from Winchester, VA..

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
My brother actually responded to this call. I was visiting him last weekend and he started telling me about a call he went on where a newer Shelby had part of the cover ripped off. I was like where have I heard this story before then remembered reading this thread when it was first posted.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
My brother actually responded to this call. I was visiting him last weekend and he started telling me about a call he went on where a newer Shelby had part of the cover ripped off. I was like where have I heard this story before then remembered reading this thread when it was first posted.

Small world :) Is he a Frederick Sheriff??

Users who are viewing this thread