Riot in my neighborhood. Shelby received some damage!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn, I had no idea there were gang problems in Fredrick. Although I guess I can't say I'm to surprised. There seem to be gang problems in most area's these days.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Folks, though a garage would be nice, from the looks of the townhouses it doesn't look like the place is a ghetto.

Dang shame.

I have heard that the paintless dent people can work magic- i.e. as good as new. I have Googled some over in Anne Arundel County who have pretty good reviews online and I will get my car over to them at some point in time. Realistically- probably won't be until when we get our taxes back next year....

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Folks, though a garage would be nice, from the looks of the townhouses it doesn't look like the place is a ghetto.

Dang shame.

Thanks..

Our development really isn't ghetto, we just have one bad unit, and it's directly across the street from me. The HOA is looking to have the tenants evicted for this event, and others in the past. The tenants are gang/ghetto! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah...if you drove by this neighborhood I can assure you it does not look ghetto. There are places in Frederick that are...but, this ain't one of them. Damn shame one person ruins it for everyone.

If I recall...I drive by that area alot going out to lunch or doing other stuff at work and recall seeing quite a few young kids getting off a bus. Little scary to have that type of stuff happening where so many young kids live. I hope your HOA gets them out.....they deserve to have their crap put in the street!

EDIT: To be honest if it was not for my girlfriend working in DC we would have bought in Frederick.

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Dent Wizard will be contacting me next week to see if they can schedule me in soon. If not, I have an appointment at Frederick Motors on the 9th with their Paintless dent remover...

Thanks Guys....

frederick184

Shelby Enthusiast
Established Member
Bill,

I'm very sorry to see this. Last time I saw you you were so proud of your new car. I sincerely hope you get it fixed soon and out of that neighborhood.

Colin

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Ouch. . . people suck!!!
maybe the rioters hate pig parkers? ;)

What are Pig Parkers? The spot its in and the spot right next to it are my assigned spots... It's just some people have no respect for anyone, or anyone's property..

My friend came out at work today to look, and he could see the dents, but he had to look to really see them. I know the car will be repaired back to normal, that's why I'm not as upset as I usually would be if any of my cars were damaged.... :)

Wow, you have balls for leaving that thing outside.

It belongs inside a garage.

Yeah, it will be at my brother's house soon enough, in his garage :)

step 1: sell shelby
step 2: move out of ghetto
step 3: ....
step 4: profit

LOL.. I wish it was that easy!

Last edited:

Wiseguy

Established Member
Crazy story!! It could have been much worst. The only funny part is that they missed the bag of crack in the investigation.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Crazy story!! It could have been much worst. The only funny part is that they missed the bag of crack in the investigation.

Frederick's finest! I heard about this huge brawl on the radio today many times, they kept saying it was 60 people and they never mentioned gang related...I guess we got the report as police wanted it presented. and yea, that is a nice area and it is a shame for a couple of losers to cause problems. It will all work out and atleast you didn't get hurt.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Well, I arrived home tonight to a wonderful sight! The police were here, the property management company, HOA members, a home improvement contractor, and the best part, the real OWNER of the place! They said they had no idea of what was going on in this house (sure). They evicted all the people ( if that's what they are) from there, and they changed the locks! Yeah!! Great start and it took an event like this riot to get something like this done!! Good bye effin ghetto @sses!!
Now to get the car repaired, and moved to my brother's garage!!

aefeb535-968f-ee46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread