RIP Tesla cybertruck

kaz109

Established Member
Seen a few myself…… California and Texas are really cracking them out but at the moment ppl with more money than brains are the only ones taking delivery. Telsa found a way to slip in a ADM even being a direct to customer retailer
0CA4BF6F-8752-4679-80AC-5CA0DB399D23.jpeg

19BEA378-AA12-4754-9E1B-CAC71E8915BC.jpeg

01yellercobra

Established Member
I saw one a couple weeks ago that you could tell was owned by a couple hipsters. They had their bikes on a one of those racks that slides into a hitch. On the back of their truck.......

kaz109

Established Member
hard pass for me. I'd rather have a DeLorean
Understandable and I respect it , I just bump this thread for @Klaus since he made a thread saying it was a pipe dream then said he wanted to see it at Moab. EVs aren’t for everyone and neither is the design.

Most ppl like familiarity and follow/like what they are use to seeing…. Some don’t . It’s great to have choices

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Understandable and I respect it , I just bump this thread for @Klaus since he made a thread saying it was a pipe dream then said he wanted to see it at Moab. EVs aren’t for everyone and neither is the design.

Most ppl like familiarity and follow/like what they are use to seeing…. Some don’t . It’s great to have choices
honestly it's the design for me. nothing about it is appealing. It looks like a kit of sheet metal you can build in your garage.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It's sooooo fugly.

Im actually open to a Model 3 Perf. for a work commuter being our company allows you to charge for free.

CT is gross though.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Only vid so far but I’m sure there will be more once deliveries start happening outside of just California and Texas
damn, was waiting for a disaster along the lines of the hummer ev crap
I prefer it in this environment tho and I think it looks good….. yea I said it! Fight me lol
significantly less fugly, but still firmly in the fugly end of the scale

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder how large the "truck" market is for middle aged guys that dream of being Tony Stark? What a silly vehicle.

kaz109

Established Member
I wonder how large the "truck" market is for middle aged guys that dream of being Tony Stark? What a silly vehicle.
The market doesn’t have to be huge , the money has to be there and plenty of people( including myself) were skipped in line because we chose not to pay 20k ADM ( hidden as a foundation series) to get the truck in the order that the reservations were placed.

You are smart enough to realize it’s about margins not volume sales

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I have always thought they were butt ugly, but my daughter’s coworker got his and it’s not as bad once you see one in person. I think with the right wrap it wouldn’t be bad
IMG_7411.jpeg

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread