RIP Tesla cybertruck

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Where are the specs regarding bed size, payload, and towing capacity? Car and Driver's info above uses "truck, beast, and pickup" but doesn't provide any information that tells me how capable it is as a utility vehicle.

kaz109

Established Member
Where are the specs regarding bed size, payload, and towing capacity? Car and Driver's info above uses "truck, beast, and pickup" but doesn't provide any information that tells me how capable it is as a utility vehicle.
I hear what you’re saying, and they are valid questions however, the same questions are not answered when reviewing a ram TRX or a Ford raptor, because that is not what the buyers of these vehicles generally use as a selling point of as opposed to a much cheaper F150 or Ram or SuperDuty in general

Edit… I found this from the same C&D review

The dual- and tri-motor Cybertrucks have a maximum towing capacity of 11,000 pounds; the forthcoming single-motor model is capped at 7500 pounds. Every Cybertruck can also haul 2500 pounds in its six-by-four-foot composite cargo bed.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I hear what you’re saying, and they are valid questions however, the same questions are not answered when reviewing a ram TRX or a Ford raptor, because that is not what the buyers of these vehicles generally use as a selling point of as opposed to a much cheaper F150 or Ram or SuperDuty in general
I believe those trucks are mainly marketed as off road trucks tho, obviously most buyers dont but thats who they aim these trucks for and the purpose of.

What exactly is the purpose for the Cybertruck?

kaz109

Established Member
I believe those trucks are mainly marketed as off road trucks tho, obviously most buyers dont but thats who they aim these trucks for and the purpose of.

What exactly is the purpose for the Cybertruck?
A truck that goes fast…. Like the SRT10 . I don’t mean this in a condescending way, but if you’d watch the press release, you would know that this truck was marketed for its speed and the bonus was the utility.

Shelby still to this day do this with the Super Snake F-150….. a truck that is marketed for pavement performance.

On a side note you also can’t convince me the TRX was marketed for Off Road when everything about it was focused on the pavement times.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
A truck that goes fast…. Like the SRT10 . I don’t mean this in a condescending way, but if you’d watch the press release, you would know that this truck was marketed for its speed and the bonus was the utility.

Yep... like the Syclone. Had shit payload and basically no towing lol.

I still want one.

kaz109

Established Member
@gimmie11s
What about if it has a tron wrap??
76FD9DB5-3ABC-4DD4-B6B1-4D8331998158.jpeg

DE5FA029-35E5-4EE7-BC90-DB88E8E2F5E2.jpeg

AF6EF437-57FD-45FF-AD89-185213E348C4.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Why are you seeking validation from that corn ball? :LOL:

Look at all his rides (present and past)… guy is goober king! He is one of the last people on this site, that should be passing judgement on anyone else’s taste…. LOL
Don't confuse a humorous comment with "seeking validation". I'm a bigger man than that.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Look at all his rides (present and past)… guy is goober king! He is one of the last people on this site, that should be passing judgement on anyone else’s taste…. LOL

Rather be a goober king than a mini goober king

hahaha.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

hes-an-angry-elf-buddy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread