Road and Track Top American Muscle - GT500 ....no ZL1

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
they picked the tesla over the zl1??? :lol:

C5 is going to blow up and discount this immediately as crap and then say " well we always have the ZR1" :bored:

shelby FTW :rockon:

C5 will scream that the ZL1 is a '12 and therefore shouldn't be categorized with '13 model year cars. Yet R&T lists it on a sidebar as a 'top competitor' to those on the '13 list...

Captain Beyond

Established Member
This must be total :bs: because they picked the GT500 over the zl1. :lol1:

Last edited:

O'Neill

Established Member
Apparently, the bailout didnt work...

returned.gif

SIRLOIN

Established Member
I actually read a thread over at C5 that popped up saying how the ZL1 really isn't a muscle car or some Sh!t...They all went on to say how it's in a league of it's own and there really isn't any competition for it. "It's a sports car" is what they are saying now... This must be why the Z wasn't picked...:bash:

So there you have it...The ZL1 isn't in competition with the Shelby (even though GM said that's what they were gunning after) and it's a sportscar type car in a league of it's own.

Where do these guy's come up with this sh!t???...................Driving gloves...:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
I actually read a thread over at C5 that popped up saying how the ZL1 really isn't a muscle car or some Sh!t...They all went on to say how it's in a league of it's own and there really isn't any competition for it. "It's a sports car" is what they are saying now... This must be why the Z wasn't picked...:bash:

So there you have it...The ZL1 isn't in competition with the Shelby (even though GM said that's what they were gunning after) and it's a sportscar type car in a league of it's own.

I read that too. A 4200 lb sports car. What's the Vette then, a go kart? It's a disaster over there at C5. They apparently gave up trying to contain the issue to the MEGA thread. And the thread on the DRIVE review is mostly about pound to dollar conversions. And the C&D thread is all bashing and bickering.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Well o course the ZL1 is not a Muscle car.....Its way to comfy to be that. Way to *refined*. Plus its a TRACK CAR first !!!!!

Pfffft Muscle car.....Who and the heck came up with that ideal ? The ZL1 will be a Muscle car when my 65 Notch becomes a Road track car !

Users who are viewing this thread