Robs Flamed Lightning

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
A friend of mine "Rob" came by my work last week and showed me his new Flames he had put on his Lightning. So I snapped a few pictures and thought you guys would like to check it out. The flames came out really nice. Its hard to see but they change colors like the mystic cobra.

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.sized.jpg

aaf.sized.jpg

aag.sized.jpg

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
That actually looks pretty damn nice. I am not a fan of flames and usually call people with them flamers but I like the color scheme you have there. Good job on them. (your not a flamer)

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Looks great...I really like the Harley grille against the silver too. What drop/ lowering kit does he have??

ViciousJay

Established Member
The Flames look bad ass but im not diggin the wheels too much but over all its a sweet ride

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Those are F'n Sweet!!! His truck would really benefit from the new corners we all seem to be getting.

:fm: That's Hot!

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I like it, but flames aren't for me. I like the saleen style graphics on the sides of these trucks. Can't fathom paying that much for a decal though.

Jesse

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I saw that a while ago and fell in love, i am probally going to go woth a flame job like that just ina light gray so they will be ghost flames, I wan them to be barley visibke so they dont stick out like a sore thumb

Users who are viewing this thread