Role Call

93 Lightning

Established Member
I use to do the same thing,,,Every time I seen an L I would sit there and:eek: You have to get you one,,,Its great:rolling: :burnout:

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
I'm 16......... and yes, i stare! I looked at one today, and the guy goes can i sell u a lightning today, i go, i sure wish you could but i'm afraid i don't have the money!:cryying:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
it's in the sig. and don't worry none, it only took me 8 years to finally get one so i know anyone can!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
man, i've been looking at these trucks ever since they came out. just couldn't swing it tho. then one day last sept. i happened to pick up a free auto trader type mag, (i don't know why cause i never had before) and there it was in the truck section. it was only a couple of miles from my house so i went and looked at it and bam the next thing i know it's sittin in my drive.:D talk about proud papa! now if i can just make the next 36 payments i'll be happy:burnout:

95lightning

Established Member
i have a 95L. and i saw another one today at school and it was so nice. it had the 99L rims, and it had a cervinis roll pan, and it sounded really nice. i have only seen like 4 gen 1 L's in miami. :xpl:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey, 95lightning, get yer ass over to www.nloc.net .this is a cool place to hang, but over there is where all your questions will be answered. btw, this absolutely not a flame on this site, these guys and gals are some of the funniest %@*@#!'s on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread