ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
at least you didn't punch me in the teeth!:beer:
i know ya didn't mean it '95!:beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey llover, i see your from around here. you should come on out to the mklo meeting in kc sat. it's at hooters, and you know what that means!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i can guarentee you that you don't want my truck. it has got to be the worst example of a lightning on the planet!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
let's see, needs paint-bad! it's about ready for exhaust(still has stock), drivers door interior panel is cracked(almost impossable to replace), found a spot starting to bubble up on the drivers side bed fender.(oh god, not rust!) looks like that will have to be taken care of before repaint. oh, and the steering wheel is oozing out this obnoxsious black shit that gets all over my hands, so i have to wipe it down with arag before i drive the freekin thing.(i think that pisses me off most of all, cause i don't even want to know how much a new one is, if i can get one at all). but, other than that, it's "flawless".

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
let's see, needs paint-bad! it's about ready for exhaust(still has stock), drivers door interior panel is cracked(almost impossable to replace), found a spot starting to bubble up on the drivers side bed fender.(oh god, not rust!) looks like that will have to be taken care of before repaint. oh, and the steering wheel is oozing out this obnoxsious black shit that gets all over my hands, so i have to wipe it down with arag before i drive the freekin thing.(i think that pisses me off most of all, cause i don't even want to know how much a new one is, if i can get one at all). but, other than that, it's "flawless".
Ha ha ha. Paint and rust. I am going to vo tech right now and am in an auto collision class, hmmm, i have replaced the door panels on my truck. And its simple, i went to a place around here(junkyard) and got them, easy as that. So i'm set.:thumbsup:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i don't know what kind of shape your truck is in really, but i'll be willing to bet that if you sold it outright, you'd have at least half what a used L goes for. (i've seen some as low as 5k.) i know that molightning over on the nloc wants 9.5k for his and it's low miles and black.

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
i don't know what kind of shape your truck is in really, but i'll be willing to bet that if you sold it outright, you'd have at least half what a used L goes for. (i've seen some as low as 5k.) i know that molightning over on the nloc wants 9.5k for his and it's low miles and black.
i want about 5k for it, father bought it for 3.5g i put 3g. It looks alot better than when i got it. By the way, i'm 16.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by 95lightning
hey ez,
i didn'tmewan it like that. i just hit one of the icons and that happened to be one. my bad.

no prob '95L, i figgure with all that sunshine and those pretty girls you have down there you got distracted!

Users who are viewing this thread