Role Call

sstock

Established Member
Mine is a 94 Crimson paint owned since 98.
Mods began 1 year later. I like to race at the 1/4 mile track as often as I can get away.
Im running Ported GT-40X heads stock cam and traction aids with a powerdyne supercharger. Best ET is 12.71@ 107.XXMPH.
Hope to get a better slip tomorrow, will see.
fdf62048.jpg

Later
Steve

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by sstock
Mine is a 94 Crimson paint owned since 98.
Mods began 1 year later. I like to race at the 1/4 mile track as often as I can get away.
Im running Ported GT-40X heads stock cam and traction aids with a powerdyne supercharger. Best ET is 12.71@ 107.XXMPH.
Hope to get a better slip tomorrow, will see.
fdf62048.jpg

Later
Steve
:eek: Thats one fast Gen 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

93SVTLightning

Established Member
Wow guys im suprised with only having a few lightnings around where you live. I own a black 93 and another guy down from me with another black 93. Then Two other a red 94 and a white 94 in the same development as me. Id say livin in Millsboro, Delaware that is pretty good.

Last edited:

Brian Baskin

Established Member
93SVTLightning, too bad you live out in the middle of nowhere DE :) We have two very active groups right around you, LOOM and DelValLO (Lightning Owners of Maryland and Delaware Valley Lightning Owners)

'93 Black here... 195K miles, [email protected]

93SVTLightning

Established Member
Cool, if you could send me some information about these groups to me if you could at [email protected]. I currently belong to the Lower Delaware Mustang Club and we only have few Lightnings in the club and im the only 1st generation there. Kinda lonely.

racingstangs95

Established Member
I'm new to this so I hope I'm doing this right.
I am the proud owner of a black 94 Lightning. A few mods where done to the truck before I got it but nothing major. I hope to get ideas from this forum as well as add a bunch of my own.

Users who are viewing this thread