ROLLED 100k miles this morning

Jroc

Established Member
Congrats I guess. :beer:

This is with a stock unported blower, and pullies?

Blown347

Established Member
Congrats I guess. :beer:

This is with a stock unported blower, and pullies?

ya for now. will be changed pretty soon. just gonna wait til i have money saved up for my shortblock incase things happen lol

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
I wouldn't feel bad about 100k. I have 83k miles and am just now changing my clutch. My last compression test was excellent. Less than 5% difference from my 20k results. all at least 160 across the board. Leakdown was all less than 10%. Don't be scared of the mileage.

Blown347

Established Member
I wouldn't feel bad about 100k. I have 83k miles and am just now changing my clutch. My last compression test was excellent. Less than 5% difference from my 20k results. all at least 160 across the board. Leakdown was all less than 10%. Don't be scared of the mileage.

i dont feel that bad about it because i dribe mine everyday and around 50k i was on the highway ALOT..just makes it worse when you see everyone elses with like 10k lol. atleast its still running strong..kknock on wood

Blown347

Established Member
Not everyone has theirs sitting and wasting away. 44K here!

only problem i have had with the car is i had a tiny pen hole in the thermostat housing. other than that have my hood a few more places touched up and new drivers seat it would look good as new

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Don't be sad be PROUD!

You are proving the legendary Terminator has legs!

These are GREAT CARS!

"It takes a lickin and keeps on tickin"! (Famous Timex ad slogan)

oops... errr... Sorry! J/K LOL! No tick here!

21K here not a daily but it's one tough car, A lot of my miles are open track miles, not most, but alot still.

Congratulations are in order!:beer::rockon:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
whats your compression?

so far, these motors have not only proved they can take a beating, but they can take it for a long long time. 68k here, and pulled 175-180 across all 8 (drivers bank read low, but after letting it warm up again, it pulled same numbers as the pass bank).

people get all freaked out about mileage, and its unwarranted IMO. this is 2000+, not the 1970's. Cars nowadays last a long long time, especially ones like ours that are severely overbuilt for standard daily driving, try driving a honduh like most of us drive our Mustangs, and itll never stand the test of time.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
i dont feel that bad about it because i dribe mine everyday and around 50k i was on the highway ALOT..just makes it worse when you see everyone elses with like 10k lol. atleast its still running strong..kknock on wood

In my opinion I would rather drive my car than let it sit collecting dust. Each day that goes by is another day lost and brings us closer to the next generation Cobra.

Mine is not a daily but I certainly enjoy it and drive it.

:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread