Room Escape Bandwagon: Swan's Room

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I've got the plant growing...I need to open the briefcase, no idea how, I 've tried everything. Think im doing pretty good for like 30 minutes total, LOL.

spike_africa

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
I've got the plant growing...I need to open the briefcase, no idea how, I 've tried everything. Think im doing pretty good for like 30 minutes total, LOL.

heres a hint with the plant comes the key to opening the case..... think about it.

Last edited:

Squeeler92

FuryShift said:
Dude you are my new bestfriend, that was great..

I went through that shit like 10 times before I finally diffused it correctly. That's why I said earlier that it would piss you off. I was to the point of wanting to slaughter limbless children.

LoL....ok, it's not the green or white wire....only 2 colors left and 2 more times I have to go thru this ENTIRE thing again....arrrgghhh

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
spike_africa said:
heres a hint with the plant comes the key to opening the case..... think about it.

It's not that stupid wire is it? Can I use it more than once if I do the brefcase first?

I know those documents are important, but im having trouble deciphering them.

Last edited:

Squeeler92

I quit.....no longer is it an exciting brain twister, it's just f*cking annoying. Think I did it 12x, every time getting only one step above where I had been before. When you get to the bomb, unless you have some DAMN good luck, you're going to want to kill a family member. Whoever created that game is going straight to Hell and is going to get sodomized by Satan for eternity....serves the f*cker right!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
WorkHorse09 said:
I quit.....no longer is it an exciting brain twister, it's just f*cking annoying. Think I did it 12x, every time getting only one step above where I had been before. When you get to the bomb, unless you have some DAMN good luck, you're going to want to kill a family member. Whoever created that game is going straight to Hell and is going to get sodomized by Satan for eternity....serves the f*cker right!

LOL, I feel you. I found the limounous poaint on the paper, that's more bullshit. im sick of this thing. It's not even fun anymore.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Got to the bomb, but I only see two colored wires, gonan figure out what to cut, seeign as how I tried ot unscrew the panel, and the ****er blew up. :rollseyes

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the seed and water, wheres the freakin pot??? I suck at these games lol.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
god dammit. Well i've pretty much beatin the game...I tried 3 different wires and im sick fo going through the game over and over again. :kaboom:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
^ i'm at the same spot what do you use i have the seed and water. i clicked the living shit out of every plant/pot noting happend and did the about item buttom about a million times :cuss: :cuss: :fm:

YouDontKnowMe

¿what?
Established Member
WorkHorse09 said:
HOLY ****ING CHRIST M*THERF*CKING C*CKSUCKERS! Whoever decided not to put a save in this game should be shot in the balls and their limbs chopped off! Diffusing the bomb is so f*cking ghey! Holy shit, 5th time trying to diffuse this f*cker! F*CK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS ON HERE!!! ARRRHHHGGGGH!HHEDHQ!

wow, one of the funnist posts i have ever seen anywhere. lol

but i can understand, i gave up on that game, i was getting pissed.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Hahaa, the pissed offness is great, I had to deal with it for two days until I figured the goddamn thing out. If no one has it by morning I guess I'll tell.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
I have it beat, I just don't feel like going back again and again for every wire, im over it, LOL.

I doubt you have it beat, you need to cut one wire, then take out some screws, in a certain way, then cut some more wires, also in a certain way. -Mat-

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Hahaa, the pissed offness is great, I had to deal with it for two days until I figured the goddamn thing out. If no one has it by morning I guess I'll tell.

Please don't tell(yet), I am very confident I will get it at work tomorrow. I could probably do it now, my eyes are tired though. I 95% sure I know all the steps I need to do. -Mat-

Users who are viewing this thread