roush or kenne bell

wbt

Banned
There are several good blowers out there all meeting different needs. If you want something that is track proven on multiple cars and requires the fewest mods to make fast....you are looking for the Roush TVS. It will support 700WHP with smaller pullies, doesn't require a converter or gear swap, install is OEM quality same as the FRPP/Whipple kits (all use the same lower and share kit parts). Justin@VMP has run 9's in a full weight DD with s stock bottom end car. Many have run 10's with very little else done to the car.

I invite anyone to put up a KB car that has done the same. Every KB car I have seen that has broken into the 9's is running a built bottom and higher boost vs. the TVS.

I bought a Roush for my car but have decided to stay N/A so my kit will be for sale shortly. I have no doubt it would have pushed me into the 9's with little work.

I think the Paxton kit is good as well. Great bang for the buck but for the auto crowd it is going to require a converter and more gear to get optimal times out of it.

Set some goals, look at each kit closely and the results others have achieved with each setup. That should be the driving factor when making a purchasing decision.

oneboredguy

Established Member
before I buy some go fast I will have to really research what works better on a stock shortblock with manual. Centri, and TVS would max out the shortblock, so I would have to figure out if top end or torque would work better with the coyote.

Users who are viewing this thread