• Roush 380R

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • Saleen S281 SC

Votes: 65 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roush1

Established Member
i would go roush, the side exit exhaust with spintech is insane. i personally think the roush looks better, the saleen looks to ricerish if thats even a word.

deadly97snake

Established Member
well the 380R would be the black and gold coupe, the stage 3 and saleen are open for colors - so what you think now?

untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Roush.

My old Roush's side exhaust sounded badass and had Magnaflow mufflers. A Roush isn't a rip off if you buy one used. You can find them for the same price as you can a Mustang GT. You probably couldn't from a private seller, but from a dealership you should be able to get one for a decent price. I payed $12,900 for my Roush Stage 2 in April of 04 and the car had less than 37,000 miles. According to the books Roush's are classified as Ford Mustang GT's whereas Saleens are classifield as Saleen Mustang S281, so Roushes shouldn't bring in as much when you go to sell it.

roushracin

Established Member
Speaking from experience, I've never owned any Saleens but they do look great. I have, however, owned 2 different Roush Mustangs. The first one was a Stage 2 and it handled great and the side exhaust note was awesome. The second one was a 360R and that thing was a beast! I say if you want to show it, go Saleen. If you want to race it, go Roush.

03cobra5485

Established Member
I say neither........they're both a ripoff.

i agree 100 percent..they are beautiful cars, but really a saleen is just a glorified GT..get an 03 cobra in perfect condition with 2 miles on it for the price of a saleen o roush

deadly97snake

Established Member
i agree 100 percent..they are beautiful cars, but really a saleen is just a glorified GT..get an 03 cobra in perfect condition with 2 miles on it for the price of a saleen o roush

already have it. my 03 cobra has 7,203 miles on it. stock tune, stock pulley. was just looking for something different

Users who are viewing this thread