Run in with Ferrari...

allmotorTA

Established Member
If someone gave me a thumbs down, I wouldn't give a **** what they were driving, $650,000 Enzo or whatever, I would cut them off, pull in front of them and dump the feckin clutch and pour smoke all over their beautiful car that they think is so much better than mine :bash:

mustangsally50

She Bites
Established Member
That's Awesome, an Enzo on the road! And in Atlanta no less!

I've only seen them at a Ferrari Track Event I went to at Sebring, FL.
Those things are wicked fast!
However, I found out at the track that the owners are complete jerks and never really pushed the car to its limits.
I guess for something THAT expensive, it isn't worth the risk.

Needless to say I was out there the next weekend, pushing my car to its limits :rockon:

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Geez, I get nervous driving any car that costs more than $20k. I'd suffer a nervous breakdown just starting an F50. It's not like there's another one on my dealers lot!

But like someone here said, with money like that they probably could give a toss. I guess everything is relative.

m8trix00

Established Member
There is a yellow Enzo in my area, we have pictures on our local forum.

They are going for about 1 Mill $$ now in the US

The guy driving the modena 360 could outrun the Cobra top end, but from the numbers I have been reading not on the 1/4 mile.

especially if you are modded

ferraris are beautiful machines

I meet alot of people that do not know Cobras are supercharged now, and some think their car is too good to race against us.

I had a guy ask me the other night in an eclipse, what do you have under the hood?

everyone laughed and said, uhhhh a supercharger from factory. He said those are supercharged?

:nonono:

kcast

LEO
Established Member
i saw a brand new lambo murcielago last week, now thats a pretty car, dont know how fast they are but pretty, it had NC dealer tags on it...

jdfox316

Established Member
I saw a murcielago down in Peachtree city, GA. And there's a countach (sp?) that I see driving around my neightboorhood time to time here in ATL...usually see him leaving the liquor store. :idea:

Last edited:

m8trix00

Established Member
Originally posted by orange2004cobra
in all actuality, a Cobra isnt woth an Enzo's time..
if I was in it, I wouldnt have ran the Cobra either...
L.

I think of it more like, no car is worth that much money

for that kind of money I could get a porsche gt2 modify it to beat the enzo to the ground and still have enough to buy mansion.

2004 Culebra

Established Member
If I were bill gates or trump I can see buying an enzo or Lamborghini :beer:

Only problem is I am in the military and I do not think we are getting any insane pay raises any time in the near future...:shrug:

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Originally posted by CyberDaveA
Even with the thumbs down from the ferarri owner... I would have dropped the gear and left him in the dust...

Watching your brake lights pulling away might have enticed him to play a little...

Were you following me?! :D That's exactly what I did, and he still didn't want to play.:shrug:

Originally posted by Evil_Merlin
Seeing an Enzo in the US is very very rare.

I think there are only 300 in the world.

And to have even the CHANCE at owning an Enzo you need to have owned a F50 (well not own an F50 as techincally you couldn't actually own one... it was more a lease... but that's neither here nor there)...

Someone has a LOT of spare cash.

That's what I've been learning. It seems that to even be eligible to slap the 1.5-2million (what they are selling for now) on the table and drive it home you have to of owned the F40 & the F50. And if you've owned each of the 2 previously mentioned cars THEN Ferrari will put you on their list of eligible buyers for consideration. That's right consideration! Even though you are on this list does not mean you will be selected by Ferrari to purchase this car, which is how owners are determined - Ferrari picks who it wants to buy the car.
WOW!
I kinda feel like I was in the presence of supercar royalty or something.

I still stand by my earlier statement that he was too scared to run me.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Evil_Merlin
Seeing an Enzo in the US is very very rare.

I think there are only 300 in the world.

And to have even the CHANCE at owning an Enzo you need to have owned a F50 (well not own an F50 as techincally you couldn't actually own one... it was more a lease... but that's neither here nor there)...

Someone has a LOT of spare cash.

399 built

I saw one driving next to me :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread