Sad news in the termi world (2.65" upper, 8 lb lower 23psi Eaton)

Blueline

Established Member
troll.gif

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
8# and 10# lower, they actually make those? First time Ive ever seen or heard of them. But that might also be the first time Ive seen those wheels on a Cobra. Not trying to be a dick, just sounds like it :rolling:

I got to ride in your old Cobra not too long ago. The guy that bought it from you sold it to another local guy. Its still running around Tucson. Hes now trying to sell it, I think for $28k...Still as clean as ever

That is great to hear! She was a solid little car. Thanks for the update!

Oh, and threads like these are why this site still holds a warm and tender spot in my heart.

boatcop1

Established Member
I figured by your screen name that you were CG. One of our boys is in his 5th year now, and is contemplating re-enlistment right now.

Unless he has something in the family to go to, or something really good lined up. I would reccomend he not get out! It is a bad bad job market out there right now and I deal with it daily! Quick stat for you: 75% of my enlisted shippers this fiscal year have bachelors degrees!! They go to school with great expectations and there is nothing out there! I have just about 13 years in and they are going to have to kick me out! Tell him NO NO and to stay in, regardless of unhappy he may be, it's not worth getting out. Because I will tell you he WILL NOT get back in! They try all the time and it dont happen anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread