Sambandit, come in please!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey buddy, I've seen your signature a bunch of times and keep honing in on those flames on your front end. Can you post a picture or two (larger) that we can all drool over?

:beer:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
HAHA, sure and thanks for the props! I haven't even had time to enjoy them yet myself because the car has been stored moreor less since October when I got them done!

flame4.jpg

flame5.jpg

flame6.jpg

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
next time I vist Colo. I want a ride! Hope you are well. How's Kpinco? You guys need to come to Indy for a race, Indy, F1 or Brickyard. Let me know so I can find you tickets.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
They even look better in person!!! Once it is all put back together, with the Eaton and coil covers painted and a few other little pieces. It will be one of the best looking, if not the best looking Cobras anywhere!!

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
67scstang said:
They even look better in person!!! Once it is all put back together, with the Eaton and coil covers painted and a few other little pieces. It will be one of the best looking, if not the best looking Cobras anywhere!!

:rockon:

HawkMech

Wildhorses Rule!!!
Established Member
Awesome paint job, been drooling over it everytime that I see your sig. How much did it run you, I've been wanting to do something similar for a long time now, just haven't gotten off my butt to look into it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
sambandit said:
HAHA, sure and thanks for the props! I haven't even had time to enjoy them yet myself because the car has been stored moreor less since October when I got them done!

:bowdown:
flame4.jpg

flame5.jpg

flame6.jpg
OMG! That is the absolute BEST (as in BEST!) paint job I've seen yet on a late model Cobra. I am really impressed. About the only thing I might consider other than what you did would be to ghost the flames. Again, nice paint! I am soooooooooooo impressed!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :bowdown:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1 bad bullitt said:
Planning on a flame job for your yuppie ass SUV there......lol
just messing with you
Alright, easy on my SUV. LOL! You're ride looks pretty sweet, too. And I see you've got Plasmas. Nice!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1 bad bullitt said:
LOL, just messin with yah, I know you got to be missing the Cobra, hopefully you'll come back to the dark side soon.
I test drove a local KB '03 Cobra for someone on the forum and have to say I was tempted!
:burnout:

02HD#09051

PISSONFORD
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I test drove a local KB '03 Cobra for someone on the forum and have to say I was tempted!
:burnout:

;-) Who could that have been for?? Don't get any ideas there Bob. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread