Savannah

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
I am still alive. Thanks for the concern. I am back in the game as well. I sold both of my Mustangs and just couldn't make it. I bought my buddies 89 TT Fox. Getting ready to take it up to MPH in ATL to have it tuned. Can't wait.

Devil_Z

Established Member
Oh damn I wish I could afford a C6Z, one of my friends just bought one though.

Heres mine.

paxtonnovi2000.jpg

paxtonnovie2.jpg

lol.jpg

z06.jpg
[/

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member

crazycarlo

Established Member
HAHAHAHA yeah i just looked at the pics above and it hit me, I told her for fun then she told me how much power ur were making and i was like "well i know whos gonna win that one" haha. She also told me about the honda that tried ya, haha. Well have to get together someone man so i can check the ride out I dont think ive ever see it driving around.

Devil_Z

Established Member
HAHAHAHA yeah i just looked at the pics above and it hit me, I told her for fun then she told me how much power ur were making and i was like "well i know whos gonna win that one" haha. She also told me about the honda that tried ya, haha. Well have to get together someone man so i can check the ride out I dont think ive ever see it driving around.
Yeah gettin together would be cool, I always like checking out cars.

Thats cause I've broken 7 belts, cracked my oil pan 2x, and had my cam bolts back out :( but...pretty sure all the problems are fixed now. Hoping to get my car tuned for the cam tomorrow and see what the new numbers are.

The honda thing was pretty funny... lmao

But assuming its not going to rain tomorrow I'm prob gonna go to georgetown. :beer:

crazycarlo

Established Member
i havnt been out in a LONG time due to my car being broken. But it should be fixed pretty soon and Ill be back out.

Users who are viewing this thread