Savannah

Lebedin8654

Established Member
"flashlight" i have seen both your chevelle and lightning run at the track, pretty bad rides hear you where putting heads on the lightning?

TVSCobra

Established Member
I just picked up a white lightning and i live in pooler just outside of savannah, been here 25 years just joined the site. I use to run a blue 94 GT with a S trim. Would like to meet up with some other lightning/stangs guys in the area everything around here is pretty lame for the most part due to cops and no local track.

This^^^

cpSTACK

Established Member
I live in Jesup, bout 50 miles south of Savannah. Get around town pretty often, I'll have to run up with ya'll sometime and make a trip to the track. Any local tuners anybody recommends? I know of Brookspeed in Tifton but wanted to see about others.

cpSTACK

Established Member
Well guess I answered my own question about tuners. After doing a search I see only good things said about Eric Brooks and hes not far away.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Ive been to his shop before man and he does good work. There is also Uniquetuning in Bluffton sc and Kurgan motorsports is moving to GA as well.

Jefe

Established Member
Anything going on in the next week? Ill be in the Richmond Hill area. If anybody wants any HD videos of their car Ill have my camera with me.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I may be down there on Friday helping my sister move in the Lightning.

tistan

Established Member
Anything going on in the next week? Ill be in the Richmond Hill area. If anybody wants any HD videos of their car Ill have my camera with me.

Thursday nights we meet at Jalapeños Mexican Restaurant for food and drinks.

W6330

Will
Established Member
What do you drive so I can keep an eye out?

04 KB White Mustang GT, I am from GA just the other side. Only been to Savannah a handful of time before getting stationed out there . Should be back in the States around late June, looking to get into the local car scene. Any events or what not just email me [email protected]

Last edited:

W6330

Will
Established Member
made it back to the US of A the car is here I have my new wheels and tires on ready to go for the summer!!

Users who are viewing this thread