Savannah

crazycarlo

Established Member
Hey man congrats on coming back home safe and sound. Im in the process of building my car so I havnt been out lately but I look forward to seeing your car around. If i recognize it ill deff introduce myself

crazycarlo

Established Member
that sucks, I parked mine, sold the vortech off it (98 cobra) I bought most of the stuff to do an eaton swap. Im just waiting on a few little pieces to get here and then to start buying the small stuff like gaskets to put the motor together. Im hoping to have it done sometime in august.

crazycarlo

Established Member
there is a mustang club......its made of of diff people. They usually meet up and eat every so often. There is a mustang club in beaufort. Alot of car guys meet up at the old piggly wiggly out in georgetown but its hit and miss. Some nights its nice and smooth and everyone has a good time, and other nights stupid people ruin it for everyone and the cops make everyone leave.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
well just in im getting back friday and loading up the cobra early saturday. Lets get up or do something friday evenging/night! Anyone have anything goin on friday night?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Which one and what time do you get off? I'm talking about doing something later in the eventing. Nothing big just hang out, maybe get a beer or two....

Zacharyx

Established Member
some of us get together out at LIPS ( Little Italy Pizza and Subs) in pooler on Thursdays around 630

SVT_Troy

Established Member
some of us get together out at LIPS ( Little Italy Pizza and Subs) in pooler on Thursdays around 630

I don't get back in town until Friday evening and I'm trailering the cobra to virginia Saturday morning as I'm moving there at the end of December. Can y'all do an exception to policy and get a mini meet fridy eventing so I can make it?

Aceswild 02

Established Member
I'm moving down in 2 weeks! Yesterday I saw a black terminator at Crosswinds golf course...it looked the be stock. Then after Rodney Carington last night I saw a tacky ass red one with Fuggin night rider lights in the grille and some other ricer shit...I felt bad for the car! I will definitely be interested in doing some cruising.

MyStIcHrOmE 04

NEED MORE HP!!!
Established Member
Where were you guys when I was stationed down there!?!? I was like the only Cobra I ever saw down there. Now I see all kinds of posts by people in Savannah. Lol!

crazycarlo

Established Member
Its been a while since Ive been here but Im getting my car back together now so maybe shell be on the streets again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread