Savannah

scott5

Established Member
I'd stay away from Garden City if you can. Pooler, Richmond Hill, and Rincon is where I would try to concentrate my search. Give me some names of places that you are looking at a price range and I'll see what I can dig up.

I am trying to keep it around 750 - 800 a month for rent. We need some place pet friendly. We have a small french bulldog. Looking for some place that is a nice area where we can take him on walks and not worry about being mugged lol. Really dont want to be in a downtown city enviroment but not trying to be super picky. The place doesnt have to be that big either and one bedroom is fine, but not looking to rent a room in a house. Looking for our own space.

I, too, work for Gulfstream. I'm a hydraulic mechanic on the G450. I also live in Pooler. Many brand new subdivisions going in all over the city. Message if you need any help!

Pooler seems to be a good area people keep mentioning. I think we looked at a complex there on craigslist. I THINK it was goodley or something like that. I applied for a structural position. I currently work for Lockheed Martin on the C-130 and before that for Sikorsky Aircraft building and working on S-70B seahawks. You like it there? From what the guy was telling me over the phone it seems like a great place to work.

maple

Established Member
I am trying to keep it around 750 - 800 a month for rent. We need some place pet friendly. We have a small french bulldog. Looking for some place that is a nice area where we can take him on walks and not worry about being mugged lol. Really dont want to be in a downtown city enviroment but not trying to be super picky. The place doesnt have to be that big either and one bedroom is fine, but not looking to rent a room in a house. Looking for our own space.

Pooler seems to be a good area people keep mentioning. I think we looked at a complex there on craigslist. I THINK it was goodley or something like that. I applied for a structural position. I currently work for Lockheed Martin on the C-130 and before that for Sikorsky Aircraft building and working on S-70B seahawks. You like it there? From what the guy was telling me over the phone it seems like a great place to work.

Sent you a message with my number. Shoot me a text and I'll do whatever I can to help you out!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Any of you guys ever see this car driving around down there? I went to SCAD and I sold this car down there in '09 just wondering if it's still there. I owned it for 7 years and I'm always curious if it's still in one piece!

0DSCN3056.jpg

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I have not seen that car since you owned it man. I use o frequent the car scene here and didn't see it.

OK, just a shot in the dark haha. I figured it's probably long gone by now. The kid called me 3 weeks after he bought the car at 8am on a Saturday morning asking me if I had done anything to the trans. I told him I had rebuilt it and put a different gearset in, and he said "Ok, cool, just checking...I tried to do a burnout at a party last night and it wasn't all the way in gear and I sheared all the teeth off first gear..."

I figure the car is LONG gone. :(

crazycarlo

Established Member
Ahh yeah. Do you rememebr the kids name? I may know him. The scene is ok here. Esp during the summer but it comes and goes with the military units on deployment.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Ahh yeah. Do you rememebr the kids name? I may know him. The scene is ok here. Esp during the summer but it comes and goes with the military units on deployment.

Yea his name was Josh Burleson. The scene sucked when I was down there, but I guess I really didn't know anyone.

Devil_Z

Established Member

You don't happen to have a yellow terminator do you?

Anyway..... I'll be getting a nasty car here pretty soon so I might hit up the pig in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread