Saw this driving around around in the snow

F8L BYT

Established Member
The kid that owns that 458 in the OP is 19 years old and he goes to Purdue, he does actually drive it in the snow it wasnt just parked, he drives it all the time. And from what I have also heard he rips on it everywhere. Must be nice for mommy and daddy to buy ya that

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
OP, could you make the picture a little bigger, please? I couldn't see it...:lol1: Seriously though, that's definitely something that people don't see everyday...:thumbsup:
+ 65,000 I am not sure why but on my 26" monitor I couldn't see it either.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ol' dad has been pretty good to him apparently!

Or, dad is away and he pulled a Ferris Bueller. :lol1:

Regardless of why, I guess if you have money then a car like this to some is the equivalent of the average guy here driving their GT-500 or Boss when there is snow on the ground.

04owmach

Established Member
there are a lot of kids from the asian and middle eastern countries at purdue driving exotics. Ive seen a couple of masaratis and saw a 2 door audi (not r8) sports car today with an asian guy (no older than me 23) driving me. Cant blame them though. i work my ass off for what ive got but if my parents offered to buy me a $100,000 audi or a 200,000 ferrari i'd be all for it.

jfsram

Established Member
Consider the full scope of things here. Most of us drive Mustangs because it's what we can afford. With a good chunk of our income tied up in these toys, we understand to take good care of them.

Now if I had enough money for toys like Ferrari's. There is probably enough money to NOT WORRY about taking extra good care of them. I mean are you saving it from a bit of corrosion for the next guy. No I'd be enjoying them every chance I get.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hrmm. I won't be giving my son a Ferrari when he's 19 - because I love him.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I guess I haven't really looked at many photos of the 458 but the rear end of that thing is freakin' beefy!

Users who are viewing this thread