Say goodbye to the nasty coin holder

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Thought I'd post this here for you guys as well....

Don't know if this bothers you guys at all, but I hated seeing my coin holder serve as a dust collector. So a few years back I bought the UPR polished billet piece that sits right on top. Only problem was that the billet piece was an 1/8" thick - looked like ass (I think they sent me the wrong thing). A hunk of metal just sitting there really made it stand out in a way I didn't want it to....

Didn't find anything to replace it until now.... check it out. Don't know if anyone else has this or not. But it looks to be a quality piece. Just installed it today and it took all of about 15 min... Doesn't look too ricey to me, kinda subtle. This is more like it!!

Daytime:

DSCI0067.jpg

Nighttime:

DSCI0070.jpg

DSCI0071.jpg

$35 for everything - comes in different colors: Blue, White, Red, Green and Yellow. Can also get the lighted or non-lighted versions of "SVT", "Cobra", or Pic of the Cobra Snake.

Here's the link: http://stores.ebay.com/Onin60-Secon...Cobra_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ10QQftidZ2QQtZkm

THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH VERTS!!

Feedback welcome!

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
A snake would be cool, then the passenger wouldn't be looking at an upside down word. Either way its a nice looking piece. I don't think i've ever thought twice about something to cover it up though

BlueVenom01

Established Member
A snake would be cool, then the passenger wouldn't be looking at an upside down word. Either way its a nice looking piece. I don't think i've ever thought twice about something to cover it up though

I just got tired of cleaning it all the time - and it's basically useless IMO. Especially if you drive the way I do! :burnout::burnout:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I like what you did man. And i like the nitrous switches even more!!

BlueVenom01

Established Member
I'm working on that for the vert owners...talked to the guy today and asked him if they could figure out something for the verts. maybe a combo of the switch and the plate somehow. they are going to look into it but can't make any promises...

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
looks good. i had that on my old cobra but it wasn't the lighted one. looks better than the coin holder for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread