Say goodbye to the nasty coin holder

siksvt03cobra

Established Member
I got the lit up snake. easy install, however the adhesive that comes with it is really bad. i put it up on the bottom of the coin holder and i could not get it to stick for anything. final product looks nice though. nice touch

Graves

Established Member
This is a great piece.

Here's mine!

delete1.jpg

interior1.jpg

BlueVenom01

Established Member
I got the lit up snake. easy install, however the adhesive that comes with it is really bad. i put it up on the bottom of the coin holder and i could not get it to stick for anything. final product looks nice though. nice touch

:shrug: what do you mean? After you take the coin holder out it should sit right in the recessed area. Did you clean that area first to give the adhesive a better chance to stick? Just checking...

If it is bad adhesive though, let them know. I would hope they make it right for you...

siksvt03cobra

Established Member
i had everything clean and i took out the coin tray. i put the metal bracket up to the top and it would not stay for anything. the double sided tape stuff was not very adhesive at all, and i feel that if it did stick that it would come off within time

BlueVenom01

Established Member
i had everything clean and i took out the coin tray. i put the metal bracket up to the top and it would not stay for anything. the double sided tape stuff was not very adhesive at all, and i feel that if it did stick that it would come off within time

Ok...I guess you could get some of the thick double-sided tape and replace it or let them know what's up and see what they say... worth a shot either way if you haven't gotten it to work already...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread