Blueline

Established Member
Here are a couple quick ones I took this morning for you bud, hope it helps:

6speedpattern.gif

6speedpatternlitup.gif

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
just went to their website, it appears they no longer sell Cobra stuff?

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Installed the 6-speed pattern (w/white LED) yesterday. Looks nice, looks almost factory, and much better than the useless coin holder. Easy to install, quality kit. Would have prefered a snake or SVT, but I think the 6-speed pattern is more factory looking.

Anabolic

Banned
anyone else think the cobra symbol coin delete on top of cobra logo floor mats would be to much "cobra" in the interior?.....

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
^^^plenty of room to look around and not see all at once. I ordered the 6-speed non lit. gonna see how that turns out.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I want to do this mod but my shifter already has the 6 speed pattern on it so I think to have it again in the coin holder is too much. SVT or Cobra would be nice.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
cool mod. I'm just gonna put a fog light switch in place of mine. and run some lights off of it.

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
yeah you should just email onin60. when i contacted them a lady named Cathy messaged me back she runs a business called Impact Photography they cant actually sell the cobra logo or SVT logo anymore so i had to purchase the 5 speed pattern and she can put one or the other in it as a free gift. i asked for the cobra emblem but she accidently shipped the SVT one spo i sent email to see if they had the cobra snake logo anymore we will see tmrw. SVT is still good though.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
subing...Just order some more MGW parts and need a few more things for the cobra. I will have to give this lady a call and see about getting the SVT or cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread