Scary

ScaryGT

Established Member
I've been hanging out on this site for almost a year and this is my first time trying to post a picture.

Here is ScaryGT! Enjoy! :beer:
vbgarage.php

ScaryGT

Established Member
Here is a photochop I did! This is my second attempt at the lightning bolts... what do you think this one or bolts two (next post)?
attachment.php

ScaryGT

Established Member
Here was my first attempt at the bolts. This was just using a clone tool... the other post was using layers.

attachment.php

ScaryGT

Established Member
Here was my attempt at flames.... I think I may go with this someday. What do you guys think?

attachment.php

ewg302

Established Member
I think it look great...but I would turn the bolts upside down on the second one...so it looks like they are hitting the ground. Just my opinion though.

ScaryGT

Established Member
1969Fastback said:
damn... looks ****ing mean...

what was the dyno numbers for that bad boy?

Thanks. She's sitting right around 500 rwhp now. I'm upgrading my 6 rib to an 8 rib setup and I'm hoping for 530 to 550 out of my tiny p1sc. I'll probably upgrade my fuel setup and blower to a D1 after next season and that should put me at around 630+ rwhp. You know the next 100hp is always just 3K around the corner! :rockon:

ScaryGT

Established Member
Just being a picture slut! :D
attachment.php

The MT ET Radials from the rear... they fill the rear fenders almost perfectly!

ScaryGT

Established Member
I bet you guys wished that Scary never read that "How to post pictures thread"!!!!!! :-D
attachment.php

ScaryGT

Established Member
ewg302 said:
What do you think about the MT radials?

They will snap your input shaft... they kick ass, but only last around 3K on the street. I can launch at 4K on the street and I'm gone! :D Just due to the fact that they last for only 3K I may try out the BFGs this year... or worst case I get the 295R15 Nittos that will last forever. I barely run at the track any more so I just like having traction in case a Viper or something worthy comes up next to me at a light! :-D

ScaryGT

Established Member
ewg302 said:
Have you ever run the nittos

Not the 15's, but I've ran the 17/335/35 whatever those big bastards were! I sucked at launching with those and couldn't get better than a 1.9x... that was when I was at 360rwhp. Maybe they weren't broke in... but I do know that the first time on the MT ET Street Radials 275R15s I ended up cutting 1.73 short times. I think that if I went more often I could get those times down into the lower 1.6 range. In my book that is a killer 60' for a street radial. I know what some of you are going to ask.... what did I do on that 1.7 run. 11.62 @ 117. That was with bad belt slip... I was expecting bottom 11's at 121 or so. I'll try again this spring! :banana:

bossman429

Established Member
Dont expect the BFG's to last very long on the street either. They are really soft as well.. With my very stiff suspension, and 255/16/50 bfg's i've cut 1.77 60' and i have about 270rwhp :)

Users who are viewing this thread