Second allocation cars

Snoopy49

Established Member
$500-$1000 should be enough to hold the car

I gave the dealer a check for $500, but they didn't cash it. It was more of a good faith gesture than a deposit. I will just give them a cashiers check for the full amount when the car arrives.

Sparko

Established Member
My 2nd allocation car just showed up this morning at the dealer...picking it up in an hour...definately thrilled !!!

91svtbird

Established Member
My 2nd allocation car just showed up this morning at the dealer...picking it up in an hour...definately thrilled !!!

Cool...was your car a 2nd allocation car from a NJ dealer or did it come from another region like PA or something and was picked up by your NJ dealer for you? The reason I ask is because a friend of mine in NJ is still waiting for his and it is a 1st allocation car. He was told Ford isn't building any NJ cars until Sept.

Sparko

Established Member
It came in about a week ahead of schedule. I bought the car from a central NJ Ford dealer on 4/4 they they told me then it was their 2nd allocation. They were terrific to deal with...no ADM..no hassles. It's a Black on Black vert with matte black stripes and I told them I didn't want it touched as I was going to bring straight to the detailer...They filled it with gas..attached the front splitter and off I went. I cannot even begin to tell you what a thrill this car is..it is eager to go and I'm holding it back...for now at least. Awesome car well worth the wait.

ToltecWarrior

Banishing Self-Importance
Established Member
Congratulations!! Sounds like a great dealer. In my experience, most dealers in NJ do not behave this way. So far, my experience, luckily, is similar to yours. Care to share the name of your dealer?

Sparko

Established Member
Congratulations!! Sounds like a great dealer. In my experience, most dealers in NJ do not behave this way. So far, my experience, luckily, is similar to yours. Care to share the name of your dealer?

Malouf Ford in South Brunswick, NJ

Users who are viewing this thread