Sell me on moving to your "Red" state...

IA Shelby

Established Member
Hm, so anyone that isn't republican is anti-american? The founders explicitly stated there needed to be multiple parties, yet I'M THE ONE that is anti-american? LMFAO

Trump has committed treason multiple times, and the Constitution hasn't meant jack shit to the GOP. You don't even know what you are a follower of.

Also you're wrong about a 2nd account. This dying site is funny stuff!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. As a conservative, I respect the first amendment and have no desire to live in North Korea.

That being said, when the blue wave hits be prepared to step up. With great power comes great responsibility.

Just know that it has been studied by one of the liberal elite iconic institutions, (Harvard) that if total redistribution of wealth occurred that it would take all of one generation for it to return to the way it was before.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Aaaaaaaaaand, we’re off!!!

45377-E10-29-A3-4053-8-E41-119224-E014-B4.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
They're all turning blue in due time, so anything these morons say doesn't hold much weight. Anyone who thinks the GOP will wield half as much power as they do now in the next 10-20 years, as the current old ****s die off, is sorely mistaken. The republican party relies on the uneducated outskirts, which is quickly shrinking. The electoral college can only be a crutch for so long.

And the Dems rely on Uneducated Urbanites.
They’re going down the same road.
LMAO
BTW you’re a friggin’ posting Machine!! Gonna give Cobra Bob a run for the title

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MFE

Established Member
Phoenix is only 5-6 hours from the ocean in San Diego or LA area and lacks most of what makes California suck...for now. I'm afraid the government is going Blue this fall.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hm, so anyone that isn't republican is anti-american?
YUP!! Pretty much. What have your democucks done for you lately??!!?
Say it's okay for you to chop off your **** and you're in a correct state of mind? GTFOH!!!!!
Say it's okay to protest in the streets? Look at the GARBAGE "protesting" in the streets today! GTFOH!!!!
Say it's okay to kill babies in the mother's womb up till birth? GTFOH!!!!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Idaho, Wyoming, S Dakota, AZ... all sounding pretty damn good right now.

Perhaps even Utah or a red part of N Mexico.

What about Oklahoma?

red parts of NM are shit holes that nobody wants to live in.

I absolutely HATE it here

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
red parts of NM are shit holes that nobody wants to live in.

I absolutely HATE it here

Ah come on!

Tell us about your smog laws (0 diesel testing, gas testing only on cars 1984 and newer), gun laws (open carry), and how much gasoline costs.

What is it youre complaining about again?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Ah come on!

Tell us about your smog laws (0 diesel testing, gas testing only on cars 1984 and newer), gun laws (open carry), and how much gasoline costs.

What is it youre complaining about again?

Nearest place to actually get GOOD food, 100 miles away in Texas

Nearest actual shopping 100 miles away

nearest place with actual halfway DECENT fishing 75 miles

nearest mountain with scenery 4.5 hours away

one Walmart to somehow satisfy 75k people because it’s the only Walmart for over 60 miles

Absolute boom bust economy, oil is good cities run.. oil is down, economy tanks

Absolutely no dating scene because everybody knows everybody

If you don’t work in oil.. you’re broke.. because due to oil economy a 1 bedroom apartment is over $1000 a month in a shit hole tow

the corrupt cops here ( after dating my cop ex I learned way too much )

I’m sure there’s more but that’s it off the top of my head

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
YUP!! Pretty much. What have your democucks done for you lately??!!?
Say it's okay for you to chop off your **** and you're in a correct state of mind? GTFOH!!!!!
Say it's okay to protest in the streets? Look at the GARBAGE "protesting" in the streets today! GTFOH!!!!
Say it's okay to kill babies in the mother's womb up till birth? GTFOH!!!!

PREACH!

nxhappy

Established Member
Phoenix metro. Lake Pleasant 30 mins from down town. Havasu is about 3 hours away.

Best gun laws in the nation. Northern AZ is absolutely beautiful. If you're used to the heat, it's not an issue. 4 months out of the year it's hot, 2.5 being monsoon season.

1 hour flight to San Diego from Phoenix Sky Harbor.

Life is cheaper, housing etc. Some things are higher like insurance. Some are similar like sales tax and vehicle license tax. But state taxes are very low, state fees are low.

@nxhappy made the move. So far, I think he's happy with the choice!
I'm luvin it man. Can't really complain about anything. It is hot, but nothing I'm not used to.

nxhappy

Established Member
They're all turning blue in due time, so anything these morons say doesn't hold much weight. Anyone who thinks the GOP will wield half as much power as they do now in the next 10-20 years, as the current old ****s die off, is sorely mistaken. The republican party relies on the uneducated outskirts, which is quickly shrinking. The electoral college can only be a crutch for so long.
hey bitch, get ready for 4 more years of TRUMP. Oh, and lick my balls =)

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I hope like hell that in my life time I'll stop seeing Jews fleeing Nazi Germany & start doing the taking over. Sadly I doubt it

Fixed it for you.

Seriously though, the game is fixed against you. Look around, if you speak up or stand up you get chopped down, banished, doxed, even assaulted or worse. I could state 100's of thousands of examples of this. So your alternative is the above, start shooting MF'ers, capitulate, or move.
My only hope is the millions of new people buying guns and watching the nightly terror start questioning their political alliances. The Molasses Act was enacted in 1733 and it was the match that kicked off the resentment that lead up to the Revolutionary War in 1776.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
Fixed it for you.

Seriously though, the game is fixed against you. Look around, if you speak up or stand up you get chopped down, banished, doxed, even assaulted or worse. I could state 100's of thousands of examples of this. So your alternative is the above, start shooting MF'ers, capitulate, or move.
My only hope is the millions of new people buying guns and watching the nightly terror start questioning their political alliances. The Molasses Act was enacted in 1733 and it was the match that kicked off the resentment that lead up to the Revolutionary War in 1776.
I know, the Dems have already won the game long term with their beloved media and tricks. Republicans will NOT ever come back to prosper without actually standing their ground.. for real..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread