Sell me on moving to your "Red" state...

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
200.gif

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Hm, so anyone that isn't republican is anti-american? The founders explicitly stated there needed to be multiple parties, yet I'M THE ONE that is anti-american? LMFAO

Trump has committed treason multiple times, and the Constitution hasn't meant jack shit to the GOP. You don't even know what you are a follower of.

Also you're wrong about a 2nd account. This dying site is funny stuff!

OH you mean that sham of an impeachment I'm going to throw my fit because Orange Man bad circus. Yeah that one if I was Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi I would just seek retirement as if they come back after Nov expect hearings and an actual beat down on all 3 like we have not seen since the end of the war between the states. Difinitely Schiff that man is on borrowed time. Another thing you need to know those 42 moderate Dems that caused the house to become Dem controlled. Well 30 of them or trailing against their Republican challengers and it's all because these morons do like all Dems and just tow the party line no matter what their constituents or conscience says otherwise.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
OH you mean that sham of an impeachment I'm going to throw my fit because Orange Man bad circus. Yeah that one if I was Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi I would just seek retirement as if they come back after Nov expect hearings and an actual beat down on all 3 like we have not seen since the end of the war between the states. Difinitely Schiff that man is on borrowed time. Another thing you need to know those 42 moderate Dems that caused the house to become Dem controlled. Well 30 of them or trailing against their Republican challengers and it's all because these morons do like all Dems and just tow the party line no matter what their constituents or conscience says otherwise.

Just like other dumocraps, I think Fomowacko ran away with tail up his rearend. Not a peep after being skewered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread