SEMA attendees - Works info?

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Hopefully some of you that have attended SEMA have made it back to your computers to give those of us who didn't make the pilgrimage some teaser tidbits.

*cough* *Works blower* *cough*

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought someone posted a pic. I read a post on another forum that stated he got the pic from here. But I can't find it. :shrug:

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I thought someone posted a pic. I read a post on another forum that stated he got the pic from here. But I can't find it. :shrug:
That was the '03 Procharger pics. ;-)

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Sounded like it wasn't there. Is this thing just a myth?

I'm thinking about twin screw in the spring, and I'd like to hear more about the Works - I thought someone was touting the Lightning version (or maybe I'm high on crack) - but I don't even have a manufacturer's website to look at.

Does anyone have that information? Or a link to where their Lightning one is sold? Right now it seems that Kenne Bell is the only option short of going to Turbo.

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Thanks for that.

In regard to Whipple:Whipple is not going to make a specific one for the 03 Cobra - at least that's what they said when a buddy called them. They're selling their compressors and bits to Saleen for Saleen to put together.

So screw that. I'm not going to pay double the price to deal with those bastards.

coleman

Established Member
Here's a pic of that new works blower being held by bigfoot!!!
dont.hold.your.breath.gif

coleman

Established Member
it was a cheap shot ... but i really don't want any other blower coming out cuz i already bought the KB.

of course, that would be par for the course...

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
I dunno - I might end up doing a KB - I would just like alternatives.

It's always bothered me when it comes down to "It's us....or nothing, so our customer service can suck ass and you'll LIKE IT."

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Hmm...

I dunno - I might end up doing a KB - I would just like alternatives.

I was at Sema and saw the procharger. :eek: :bowdown: At the same boost level the Procharger makes over 100 rwhp more than KB. Guess which I'll be buying. :burn:

coleman

Established Member
as far as customer service goes, Jim Bell has called me personally at times to help out... :thumbsup:

i've never owned a turbo before, but i've ALWAYS wanted a supercharger :burnout:
i'd still like to see what a turbo will do in our cars, but KB's my solution for the forseeable future :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
THERE GOING TO MAKE SALEEN PUT IT TOGETHER??? F*&^K THAT. IM GETTING A KENNE BELL. ILL GET ENOUGH POWER WITH THAT.

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
If I was going to be racing and trying to hit 10's, I'd probably go with a Turbo. As it is, I don't really NEED an upgraded supercharger....but it sounds like fun.

And yes, Saleen (I think about 6K) - if you go to http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com they actually refer you there too. It sucks.

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Saleen...Whipple

When asked 2 weeks ago...they said they had.. NO PLANS..to make a package for the '03 Cobra...

Users who are viewing this thread