Send all of your power, thoughts and prayers for the Dad of Eric "Ride The"

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
man...ust man Im sorry brother! I was honestly hoping to read something else after that WTF heading. I dont even know where to begin but if you need anything man just lemme know and will see what i can do.

Full Auto

Established Member
Sorry for your loss Eric. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We will hoist a glass for him tonight.

You can't put a question mark where God has already placed a period.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Very sorry to hear this. But like you said. A lot of people dont get the time to spend with their loved ones before they pass. Like others have said. He will feel pain no more. Yall are in my prayers.

KG21

Big Ticket
Established Member
Eric,
I am terribly sorry about your loss. Just know that you and your family are still in our thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there man.

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss, it's a pain nobody should ever feel, especially when he was doing better before, then to have this happen, my prayers are with you and your family in this time of grieving

foreman

NWS
Established Member
E,

Im so sorry to hear this news If there is anything you need just let me know buddy.

Jon

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
It was great to meet you in person last Friday. Thanks for coming out to the local track. I'm just sorry it wasnt under different circumstances.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Keith it was really nice to meet you and your wife Amy. I just wish it was at another time.

Eric and Carrie (SP:shrug:). Thank you so much for the invite out to the track and for paying for our way in. You guys really did not need to do anything at all but it is a memory that will last with us forever. Thanks again. I just wish it turned out better for you. :eek:

Thanks again guys. I made my "Official" post in the sticky thread that Andre made.

No sense in posting that monster again so if you want to, take a look.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=474675

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
You sounded like you were in better spirits when I talked to you the other day. Hope you make it back safe and can get on with your life, stronger than ever.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
don;t mention it brother, always glad to meet a fellow SVT owner. Hopefully next time we meet we can hang out a bit more. Your always welcome down in our area.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
My heart goes out to you brother, the past few months, I've had 3 family members in the hospital and we lost the last one. First my father (cancer), then mother (had to have a feeding tube put in through her stomach, permanently) and now grandmother (past away). You have always been a great member of the Lightning family and you will definitely be in my prayers. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. I wish you nothing but the best during these tough times. Again, please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread