Sentra type R LOL

Kask65

Established Member
Wow this forum is full of noobs- btw stick with the borlas they have great muffler bearings! And easy on your "tools" ;-) and for the record its probably that low mileage clutch you have. Put it away wet a few times and it will loosen up a bit.

I am a noob that's why I come here for help. Doesn't mean I'm an idiot

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
First thing I would check is to make sure the slave cylinder isn't leaking or make sure the seals aren't bad. Secondly, it also sounds like the pressure plate isn't receiving enough pressure. If this is the case, if you have a firewall adjuster, you could try bringing the pedal down some. When you bring that pedal down some, the cable will become a little tighter and that will add more pressure to the plate when you engage the clutch. If none of this does anything and the slave cylinder isn't leaking, I would just look into upgrading clutches. Not sure if you have any power adders, but upgrading from a stock clutch is never a terrible idea.

Slave cylinder? what?

Adjust your cable. It sounds like it's too tight.

VNMUS03

Established Member
Slave cylinder? what?

Adjust your cable. It sounds like it's too tight.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking.. slave cylinder? Tha fux?... This is old school cable, not hydraulic.:beer:

Sounds like its not fully disengaging btw..

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
as the clutch spins faster the weights on the pressure plate will move and help engage it clutch if the cable is tight.

Users who are viewing this thread