Service Engine Soon light..

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
So I put my Offroad H-pipe on and I got the SES light of course.. So I go into the Predator and turn off the rear 02s and its good for about 15miles then I get another SES light and when I do diagnostics on it with the tuner it says no codes found :WTF: SES light with no codes?

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
No I don't I thought you didn't need them if you had a tuner because you could turn off the rear 02 sensors or something like that

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
AFAIK, the rear oxygen sensors can be turned off with a tune downloaded into the PCM, the handhelds just turn off/ reset the light/code. The PCM is still seeing the sensors....and the lack of cats.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
AFAIK, the rear oxygen sensors can be turned off with a tune downloaded into the PCM, the handhelds just turn off/ reset the light/code. The PCM is still seeing the sensors....and the lack of cats.

I think your mistaken, he has a handheld programmer which does download the deactivation of the rear o2's into the computer. i would definetly call diablo and ask them what the problem is, if you turned them off with the pred. that light should not be on.

Users who are viewing this thread