Serving Notice That My Latest Build Will Be For Sale: BUILT MAMMOTH KB DSG COUPE

HouseOfPower

Why not just delete the thread? It is no longer anything but a sounding board for people to voice opinions based on nothing but emotion. In the end nothing positive will come of keeping it open. I've already begun taking things personally and as a result posted of said things outside of my character as have others I'm sure. It sickens me how many things have been said with nothing to substantiate by several people. And yes, I'm going to get offended when I'm accused of doing illegal things. That's serious accusations. This shit isn't worth it. Anyone who knows me in the littlest bit knows that all I wanted to do was provide opportunity. Now I'm being portrayed as a lawless person with no respect for rules. Ive admitted guilt about letting my emotions stand in my way but violating any laws or anything of the sort is absurd. Whatever the staff chooses is ultimately what we'll all have to abide by. In the meantime you're asking for nothing but counter productive behavior by keeping this thread open

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wow this turned into a charlie foxtrot.. I hope it all gets worked out in the end.. For the person that said he's been acused of steriod use?? Really?? Active Duty gets tested for drugs like 3-4x's a year ahaha. If ANYONE in command feels he's using steriods they can demand a drug test that day!!! Jesus. Badass car, I love this site, and Joe is a great guy. Again I hope all this gets worked out.

97 Nightmare

Established Member
Joe, did you possibly have an sn95 Mustang at Amazon Tuning that you sold the termi seats out of? If so, just wanna say thanks. I love them. Never spoke with you nor did I ever meet you but I'd say you are a great guy. Gave me a great price on the seats. Thanks and hope all is resolved soon.

97 Nightmare

Established Member
And I'm with 98 Saleen. The steroid accusation is ridiculous. Just because someone is muscular doesn't mean they are on steroids. Maybe those people just don't know the benefit of exercise. Best wishes.

Cory

HouseOfPower

Joe, did you possibly have an sn95 Mustang at Amazon Tuning that you sold the termi seats out of? If so, just wanna say thanks. I love them. Never spoke with you nor did I ever meet you but I'd say you are a great guy. Gave me a great price on the seats. Thanks and hope all is resolved soon.

Yes sir that was my car. I tried to give you the best deal possible on those. Glad you're happy

And I'm with 98 Saleen. The steroid accusation is ridiculous. Just because someone is muscular doesn't mean they are on steroids. Maybe those people just don't know the benefit of exercise. Best wishes.

Cory
I'm a bodybuilder therefore I only got that way by using hormones... Case closed. I guess the fact that I'm working on my double masters in sports nutrition and exercise science is meaningless as is the 6 drug tests I get yearly from both work and the bodybuilding federations I compete in.

97 Nightmare

Established Member
You have my support. Any more take off goodies you need to unload give me a pm. Thanks for the seats man. Wish I had the cash at the time to buy the shortblock from you.

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
wow this is becoming a joke. i dont know Joe, but he is the one taking the heat for doing nothing wrong while someone can come on here accuse him of steroids and illegal transactions. The person doing that needs to be the one getting banned and taking heat from svtp staff, not Joe!!! Just because someone is big doesn't mean steroids. it makes me laugh when people that have no idea about a topic are quick to point fingers and make accusations. Like go hit a gym and maybe you to can experience results. That's a whole different story however. if he was trying to make money he wouldn't BUILD A CAR then sell it. it aint cheap to build a car. i use my 5 cars per calender year every year limit every year and i dont make money on the cars, and sometimes lose. but when you have a passion for cars you usually get bored of a car fast and want another one. lol if anything its a fun and very expensive hobby. Joe keep doing your thing and when i go to get my next car, i would love to have a car built and brought to me turn key ready with no headaches. what your doing is literally an act of kindness, because building a car is no joke and a ton of time. 2 thumbs up for you man:)

97 Nightmare

Established Member
I'm deep into my own build now. Way too deep. Haha. I would have hopped on it a few months ago though. I still need some fuel system items if you have any. not meaning to hijack the thread either.

Cory

Users who are viewing this thread