Serving Notice That My Latest Build Will Be For Sale: BUILT MAMMOTH KB DSG COUPE

badblacklx

Established Member
Well I guess since a couple of lifeless idiots have nothing better to do that stalk me down and hate on whhat I'm doing, I'm now being infracted and my threads are being removed for breaking a rule that doesn't seem to exist. Apparently selling privately owned cars that are in the middle of being built is a violation now. Sorry everyone This leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I've done nothing but bust my ass to make people happy and I get treated like a troll. Almost 10 years on the site and it's come to this. Am I a dealer? No. Am I competing with SVTPerformance in any way? No Am I selling MY OWN PRIVATELY OWNED CARS? Yes.

Well you guys can thank the few disgruntled, bitter haters for tryiong to blackball me. Looks like I can no longer build cars in my spare time and offer them for sale. Sorry guys. I guess I'm done here

Those disgruntled people are slack jawed faggots

racerbox77

Established Member
Well I guess since a couple of lifeless idiots have nothing better to do that stalk me down and hate on whhat I'm doing, I'm now being infracted and my threads are being removed for breaking a rule that doesn't seem to exist. Apparently selling privately owned cars that are in the middle of being built is a violation now. Sorry everyone This leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I've done nothing but bust my ass to make people happy and I get treated like a troll. Almost 10 years on the site and it's come to this. Am I a dealer? No. Am I competing with SVTPerformance in any way? No Am I selling MY OWN PRIVATELY OWNED CARS? Yes.

Well you guys can thank the few disgruntled, bitter haters for tryiong to blackball me. Looks like I can no longer build cars in my spare time and offer them for sale. Sorry guys. I guess I'm done here

That's gay as hell. This thread was very entertaining and motivating. It did nothing but good for the SVTPERFORMANCE community.

Sent from me.

knopperchopper

Established Member
You could argue that you're a non-profit organization because I'm doubting you're making any money with the amount of labor and unforeseen problems you've had. Regardless, I was wondering if you might run into trouble when I saw the Viper thread and the mentioning of doing dozens of cars a year. Why not go ahead and make it into a business and become an authorized vendor? You would probably want to do that for liability reasons alone. A lot of risk for very little reward. Anyway, car came out great.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Please let joe keeping providing members with amazing cars for pennies on the dollar

I do not understand how this has become an issue. The purpose of joining this board is to share knowledge. A vast majority of members (including myself) in here would love to build a car of this caliber but cost makes it extremely difficult. When I decided to purchase this car I did a quick math and realized that Joe's asking price barely covered the price that him and I had set on it.

Motor: $11,000
blower:$7,500
wheels (polished) + tires: 5,500-6,000
hood: $1,000
seats: $1,000
kooks headers: 1,200
bassani cat back: 500
suspension + rear: minimum $5,000

Total: 33.2K :uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:(I will not say how much I paid for this Cobra but i did pay less than this amount).

NOW ADD THE PRICE OF A STOCK 30K MILEAGE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION COBRA AND WE ARE NOW TALKING 50K PLUS. ADD THE LABOR + TUNING :uh oh:

Guys the car has so much more. This is just the core list of mods. Joe is an outstanding individual. I received a call from him last night. Joe said "Please, let me know how I can make sure you are always happy. I will give you the smaller pullies for the car so that when it comes time to tune it, you can make a choice. Also, I will provide you with a tune once you drive the car for about 2,000 miles". Who in here is willing to do that?

During the entire process Joe asked my opinion on the build and did not charge a penny extra ( than the discussed price). Like I stated a couple of times....this was the most interesting car purchase of my life. What difference does it make if you announce the car when it is ready or while is still apart. I loved his idea. :rockon::rockon: Even when Joe realized that he was loosing money on the sale he did not raise the price of the car. Again, how many members would be willing to do that?

THE TITLE IS ON JOE'S NAME. THIS WAS HIS CAR. HOW IS HE PENALIZED FOR CUSTOMIZING HIS PERSONAL CARS AND SELLING IT TO LOYAL SVTPERFORMANCE MEMBERS?

I hope that other members have the same opportunity that I did and they are able to purchase one of Joe's privately owned cars!!

*********SVTPERFORMANCE PLEASE DO NOT STOP JOE FROM MAKING MEMBERS HAPPY.*********

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Joe knows what is going on and why. Actually I'm a little upset that this has continued as another rule in play now is #10

It should have been kept between the staff and he until it was resolved.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
Joe knows what is going on and why. Actually I'm a little upset that this has continued as another rule in play now is #10

Since Joe and you know 'what is going on', why don't you enlighten us on why he is being told to take his great service elsewhere? He's not allowed to build a car then sell it? If that's the case, 99% of the cars sold on here can't be sold. The 1% being the stone stock rarities that come across the board.

We are the 99%.

*this post made by and approved by the one and only Dino via extra-terrestrial communimacations.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member

Sir,
With all due respect he sold me a car that was titled in his name. He delivered the car on a Uhal trailer and a borrowed truck. He is selling his privately owned vehicles. As a member joe has serviced this board numerous of times. The guy is a fountain of knowledge. I believe he is an asset to this board. While many members are here to stir problems, Joe is here solving some. Please do not take this as a challenge to your rules and regulations. I think this for sale sign brought excitment to the board. Like I stated previously, Please give members a chance to be able to afford their dream cars.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You guys are jumping the gun and jumping to conclusions just as I think Joe did last night when he posted this.

This was posted before the staff and he had any conversation. Had I saw it at that time it would have been removed.

Joe knows what I think of him both as a person and as a member here however there are things that must be checked, verified and approved.

Now, let what needs to happen take place, sit back and relax.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

really hoping you guys (you/svtp) can get things worked out. this type of build is just what the community needs and is great :beer:
i think threads like yours would attract a lot of positive attention to the forum

SVTCobra60

Established Member
really hoping you guys (you/svtp) can get things worked out. this type of build is just what the community needs and is great :beer:
i think threads like yours would attract a lot of positive attention to the forum

Totally agree with this!

HouseOfPower

I VERY much appreciate all the kind words and support. It appears to me that some of you actually do understand that my motives are pure and my intentions are so far from just "making the all might dollar" that it's not even funny. I've stated several times that this isn't a JOB for me. It's a hobby that I have an extreme passion for. I see so many good people get done poorly by others including myself on more than one occasion and it feels really good to be one of the guys that honestly will go to the ends of the earth to see people get what they deserve with their hard earned money. I told Doug that if this ever turned into a situation where I was doing it for profit alone I would stop. I happened to be very very blessed to be in a position to have the good fortune to purchase and build really cool cars. Make no mistake that is something I do not take for granted. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of members here will never be able to afford a car that is built just how they want it. I think that I'm putting those types of cars at arms length for those very people. What saddens me the most is that it comes as such a shock when someone utilizes integrity and pure intentions. That's how bad things are today. On another note I want to make it clear that if I'm instructed to longer list my cars for sale; I will keep my opinion to myself from here out and respect what decision is handed down. I want more than anything to be able to continue the "service" I'm providing in my spare time. I hope the staff is able to identify that in no way am I a harm to this site or anybody who participates on it.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I VERY much appreciate all the kind words and support. It appears to me that some of you actually do understand that my motives are pure and my intentions are so far from just "making the all might dollar" that it's not even funny. I've stated several times that this isn't a JOB for me. It's a hobby that I have an extreme passion for. I see so many good people get done poorly by others including myself on more than one occasion and it feels really good to be one of the guys that honestly will go to the ends of the earth to see people get what they deserve with their hard earned money. I told Doug that if this ever turned into a situation where I was doing it for profit alone I would stop. I happened to be very very blessed to be in a position to have the good fortune to purchase and build really cool cars. Make no mistake that is something I do not take for granted. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of members here will never be able to afford a car that is built just how they want it. I think that I'm putting those types of cars at arms length for those very people. What saddens me the most is that it comes as such a shock when someone utilizes integrity and pure intentions. That's how bad things are today. On another note I want to make it clear that if I'm instructed to longer list my cars for sale; I will keep my opinion to myself from here out and respect what decision is handed down. I want more than anything to be able to continue the "service" I'm providing in my spare time. I hope the staff is able to identify that in no way am I a harm to this site or anybody who participates on it.

Very well said Joe! I hope to see you continue doing what you do! It's a virtue to the SVTP community. I hope to be able to see a thread about my own car being built as well!:beer:, goodluck with everything man.

jcapra78

Established Member
I hope this all works out. I'm a member of this site because of this thread and build. I'm hoping to get on the list for one of these incredible master pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread