Serving Notice That My Latest Build Will Be For Sale: BUILT MAMMOTH KB DSG COUPE

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
more updates...working on the interior
1-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

how much do these seats run, i like the color and style, and if they are better than 03/04 seats id be interested in a set

HouseOfPower

damn...looks like you will be tied up for awhile. I'm wanting one loaded with everything by middle of next month

I've given condsideration to doing 2 at a time so it's not out of the question that I could have one ready for you but I do have 3 or 4 solid buyers in line ATM. We'll see how it plays out. By all means feel free to drop me a pm with what you were interested in having

Jrrycurl

Established Member
yoyo man awesome build, glad to see everything moving...i still got the budniks...my baby just got out of paint, waiting to get the wheels redone then new rubber and off she goes... selling the seats you swapped out? lol

HouseOfPower

yoyo man awesome build, glad to see everything moving...i still got the budniks...my baby just got out of paint, waiting to get the wheels redone then new rubber and off she goes... selling the seats you swapped out? lol

what's up bro. Nice ride you got. I actually just sold the seats on ebay last night. They went for $845 front and rear which is way less than I wanted

HouseOfPower

Some updates on the DSG car. Coated the catback flat black today. Calipers are being painted gloss black as we speak. Literally the entire exterior is covered in DSG, carbon fiber, gloss and flat blacks. Talk about an angry looking car. This is it. Getting ready to cut a coil and a half off the rear springs and adjust the front coil overs to slam the car,

crazylou

Established Member
this is really cool in what u do 2 help ppl out and get ur fix... nice build, u should open a shop and do this stuff... G.L. with all ur projects...

sonicblew

Established Member
looks great! id just be scared of putting that hood prop on top of the sweet work you have done there. :beer:

Wayneo

Established Member
Always have followed your builds and always wanted one. Love how you pay attention to the smallest details. Just makes the car that much nicer, debating on selling mine so I can buy one of your projects. The thing is I love building my own just takes me 5 years instead of 5 months, lol.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

well I actually got done delivery the car myself to Doug the new owner. What a rough trip. I literally worked on this car up until the second it was loaded on the trailer and beyond. With that being the case I never got a chance to take good pics. I'll share of few of it after I loaded it. The trip was the most stressful of my life. It rained all 600+ miles and along the way something on the highway managed to get slung into the side of the car and gouge the paint. I brought supplies with me in the truck in case of such an event but it was just a bit too badly damaged to do a quick spot repair. It's nothing serious or anything that a good painter won't correct easily but it disappointed me so much that something like that could happen after the 100+ hours of sweat, cuts and burns I had into it. I gave it everything I had though. When it started raining right after loading the car I just knew it was going to be a rough trip :( All in all I ALWAYS stand behind my stuff and will make sure Doug is not the one penalized for an unpredictable event during transport. I'll do whatever needs to be done to make him happy, to include losing more money than I already have lol PS you'll notice that the rear Ford emblem is missing as are the rear bumper inserts. We accidentally left the Ford emblem back at the shop after smoking it and the Carbon Fiber bumper inserts STILL have not arrived in the mail. I''ll obviously be mailing these to Doug ASAP.
8-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

2-6.jpg

1-6.jpg

3-6.jpg

6-3.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-3.jpg

Last edited:

Loosescrews

Established Member
I'd take it as is, missing parts/big scratch and all and love it haha!!

That is the EXACT car that I want. Congrats to the new owner and huge props to blown vert!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread