Serving Notice That My Latest Build Will Be For Sale: BUILT MAMMOTH KB DSG COUPE

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Svtperformance deal of the year!!!!!!!!

Guys the car is here. :banana: The pictures Joe posted make the car no justice. The car is wayyyyyy better in person than what Joe described on this post. This was the most interesting car purchase of my life. I contacted Joe the day of this ad stating that I wanted this car. I had my mind set on another amazing terminator but as soon as I opened this post up I knew I had to have this car. This is my third terminator and 25th Mustang and by far the fastest and best looking. I sent Joe the money before the project was finalized. This is how much confidence I have on his work. Joe probably sent me at least 1000 text messages with pictures and updates while the build was in progress. When I saw the car my jaw simply dropped. Every detail on the car was better than what Joe had stated. The interior is perfect. The paint scheme used by Jeremy and Joe is insane. The car sounds like a Nascar race car. The cams make the car sound perfect. The neighbors started to open their windows when Joe fired her up! lol The stance is 100% what I was looking for. The wheels look so much better in person. Guys this entire car is brand new!!!!!!:rockon: The blower looks sinister under the hood:thumbsup: All the parts painted by jeremy under the hood looks stunning! the motor looks so stealth. The hood was another perfect touch on the car. I am so impressed with the quality of this hood. On the way here something hit the left rear fender of the car. I was sad to see my baby hurt:( but Joe made everything so much better. Jeremy worked on the car for about 30-40 minutes after a 12 hour trip :uh oh: Jeremy attempted his best but the mark is still there (again it is so so so small). Joe was feeling extremely bad about the minor incident. I was so pumped with the looks, power and sounds of the car that I paid minor attention to this miniscule incident. Joe, already contacted me and stated that he will fix the damage for me. Again, this is such a minor thing. I think we should have the Best deal of the year contest. I would def would like to enter. I really believe that I got the best deal of the year.

I am in loveeeeeeeeeee with this car!

Thanks Joe and Jeremy for such and awesome build and AMAZING customer service.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
+1 awesome story, glad you are so happy with it, and the wheels look 1000x better than expected. car looks sicks even on a cloudy rainy day. look forward to some sun hitting that car. nice work blownvert, you got my vote on what you do. would love to hear the bassani setup on this car.

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
My dream is a notch with a 04 cobra motor and Mammouth Super Charger :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

HouseOfPower

Did you ever have it dyno tuned? Curious of the #'s.
665 on a fat break in tune one 16lbs. Tons of growth potential. That blower isn't breaking a sweat

My dream is a notch with a 04 cobra motor and Mammouth Super Charger :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:
let me know if you get serious and we can talk
what did this thing sell for?
That's for him and him only to disclose if he chooses. If you're a math guy add up the parts and cut it in half and you might be getting warm

HouseOfPower

BTW I feel this needs to be said....in all honestly I'm not nearly 100% satisfied with myself on the final product. The car is a one of a kind show piece there is no doubt but I feel that pushing myself as hard as I did to get this done by my self imposed deadline caused me to lose some of the attention to detail that I pride myself in. I set VERY high standards for myself and by the time it was ready to load on a trailer I was on literally exhausted. I took almost a week off work to get this done before Christmas because I wanted Doug to be as happy as possible. In the future if I get the opportunity to do another car for someone I want to take my time a little bit more. Not because it needed more time, more so because I want to get the opportunity to go over the car with a very fine tooth comb. In the end I put max effort into the build and believe the end result was nothing short of a gorgeous car.....just not to the standard that I keep

BTW one of the next projects is already underway if anyone wants to begin making preparations (not your typical project!!) :beer:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ood-600-whp-suv-near-future.html#post11316214

Last edited:

TAR 71

Established Member
Absolute fantastic car and props to Blown Vert for standing behind your build. That isn't something we see too much these days. The wheels look awesome, much better than I expected, they fit the car perfectly. I may be in contact after the first of the year about a possible Terminator build for me.

Thumbs up man.

HouseOfPower

Absolute fantastic car and props to Blown Vert for standing behind your build. That isn't something we see too much these days. The wheels look awesome, much better than I expected, they fit the car perfectly. I may be in contact after the first of the year about a possible Terminator build for me.

Thumbs up man.

I'd be glad to be of service in the future sir

04spinbra

Established Member
Guys the car is here. :banana: The pictures Joe posted make the car no justice. The car is wayyyyyy better in person than what Joe described on this post. This was the most interesting car purchase of my life. I contacted Joe the day of this ad stating that I wanted this car. I had my mind set on another amazing terminator but as soon as I opened this post up I knew I had to have this car. This is my third terminator and 25th Mustang and by far the fastest and best looking. I sent Joe the money before the project was finalized. This is how much confidence I have on his work. Joe probably sent me at least 1000 text messages with pictures and updates while the build was in progress. When I saw the car my jaw simply dropped. Every detail on the car was better than what Joe had stated. The interior is perfect. The paint scheme used by Jeremy and Joe is insane. The car sounds like a Nascar race car. The cams make the car sound perfect. The neighbors started to open their windows when Joe fired her up! lol The stance is 100% what I was looking for. The wheels look so much better in person. Guys this entire car is brand new!!!!!!:rockon: The blower looks sinister under the hood:thumbsup: All the parts painted by jeremy under the hood looks stunning! the motor looks so stealth. The hood was another perfect touch on the car. I am so impressed with the quality of this hood. On the way here something hit the left rear fender of the car. I was sad to see my baby hurt:( but Joe made everything so much better. Jeremy worked on the car for about 30-40 minutes after a 12 hour trip :uh oh: Jeremy attempted his best but the mark is still there (again it is so so so small). Joe was feeling extremely bad about the minor incident. I was so pumped with the looks, power and sounds of the car that I paid minor attention to this miniscule incident. Joe, already contacted me and stated that he will fix the damage for me. Again, this is such a minor thing. I think we should have the Best deal of the year contest. I would def would like to enter. I really believe that I got the best deal of the year.

I am in loveeeeeeeeeee with this car!

Thanks Joe and Jeremy for such and awesome build and AMAZING customer service.

Looks Great! COngrats!!! Silver Springs, FL? IF so, Your car in sig looks familiar,You work at Dr. K. Office?

HouseOfPower

Joe Im impressed with the wheels, They turned out awesome, I want better pictures of the car.........:rockon:
Thanks man. I'll leave it up to the new owner to post more pics. I was so pressed for time on the car that I never had a moment to take any
Very nice final product. Did you do the 335 rear hoosiers or the 315's?

HouseOfPower

Well I guess since a couple of lifeless idiots have nothing better to do that stalk me down and hate on whhat I'm doing, I'm now being infracted and my threads are being removed for breaking a rule that doesn't seem to exist. Apparently selling privately owned cars that are in the middle of being built is a violation now. Sorry everyone This leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I've done nothing but bust my ass to make people happy and I get treated like a troll. Almost 10 years on the site and it's come to this. Am I a dealer? No. Am I competing with SVTPerformance in any way? No Am I selling MY OWN PRIVATELY OWNED CARS? Yes.

Well you guys can thank the few disgruntled, bitter haters for tryiong to blackball me. Looks like I can no longer build cars in my spare time and offer them for sale. Sorry guys. I guess I'm done here

203SBvert

Established Member
Create a new username and just post the listings when cars are completed, I'm sure they'll sell quick at the prices you've been offering.

It's a shame that some jealous members here don't see the good out of what you're doing for the SVT community.

56pickup

Established Member
Well I guess since a couple of lifeless idiots have nothing better to do that stalk me down and hate on whhat I'm doing, I'm now being infracted and my threads are being removed for breaking a rule that doesn't seem to exist. Apparently selling privately owned cars that are in the middle of being built is a violation now. Sorry everyone This leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I've done nothing but bust my ass to make people happy and I get treated like a troll. Almost 10 years on the site and it's come to this. Am I a dealer? No. Am I competing with SVTPerformance in any way? No Am I selling MY OWN PRIVATELY OWNED CARS? Yes.

Well you guys can thank the few disgruntled, bitter haters for tryiong to blackball me. Looks like I can no longer build cars in my spare time and offer them for sale. Sorry guys. I guess I'm done here

I clicked on the link to the new project and nothing! I was hoping to see another awesome build! Car turned out great! :rockon:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

This is terrible to hear man, you seem like a awesome guy, I whish you the best and hope you can continue to make people happy with very nice cars!

Users who are viewing this thread