Shelby 1000 + David Yurman Watch = cool vid

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
It should come with a free KB Blower!!

Coated in black rubber, the David Yurman Shelby 1000 watch will be limited to 150 pieces and be priced at $8,600. The steel version that is not limited to a specific production amount (will likely be make for a year or so before production ends), will be priced at $7,200. Seems like a rather large price gap between the two right? The watches are very cool and look for availability in November 2012.

Crowley

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
They look sweet and I signed up on the mailing list a few months back just to see what the details finally were.

For the price I'd be happier with another Omega AND a Whipple.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Damn it I was going to buy this watch till I saw the price. I thought it would be like 500 dollars to 1000 max for david yurman. I like how even shelby watches are absurdly over priced.

NJSP117

Established Member
Just us, but I can not agree more I want even more now lol.

Untill the pricing was mentioned I was thinking maybe watch be nice but ill still to my cheep Movados lol

Holy cow, they still make Movados!!??? They were the big thing in the early 80s, no? Lol!!

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I was thinking it would be a cool watch for "car days" but not at that price! I'll just keep rock'n the old-school Submariner and use the money for my next car...:burnout:

The video is awesome though.....I wonder if the S1000 actually sounds like that. :rockon:

pack018

Established Member
My friend is actually working on this watch, he's one of the engineers, David's son is a huge muscle car lover and has a couple of Old School Shelby's.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Ordered mine many months ago. Went the limited PVD route and was able to pick my number from the 150 that are being made. Will post pics in november

NJSP117

Established Member
Well not bought one for seven years or so but hope I'm still cool with one lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Cool by me! My uncle wears one...black face with a gold dot at 12:00...was called the museum I think....

10thsilversnk

Established Member
That watch is amazing! I am wondering how Shelby fit that big blower under the stock hood? I thought with that size blower you had to put an after market hood?

Users who are viewing this thread