Shelby GT Pics

Enorbit3

Established Member
my friend has a shelby GT, white with silver stripes and is lookin for some appearance mods. wheels, louvers, etc. he has the power mods (novi2200) but needs some appearance mods to set it off.

Can you guys post up some pics of your Shelby GT's. oh and i tried searching, but i always get GT500 results.

thanks in advance.

Red94SVT

Established Member
here is my friends, shelby razors, coilovers (i think) Baier Brakes, and a Whipple
clean and simple

background1.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

Enorbit3

Established Member
ya that would look sick. who makes that carbon diffuser?

Thanks for the pics Red94. ur friends shelby looks good.

snkchmr 1

IMHO the Shelby GT in one of the best looking mustangs ever made. I say put some Razor wheels on it & be done. I hate all the add on crap that most S197 owers put on.

2k1cobra

Established Member
I love the way those cars look, they have the right amount of appearance mods stock:rockon:. Wheels/tint/drop and your done as far as a appearance mods go.

mosconiac

Established Member
I like it! I actually like the look of the Shelby GT over the GT-500. :thumbsup:
I'm glad someone else finally said it. I've been saying that for 3 years & I get odd looks. BTW, own both, so I have plenty of opportunity to compare. I give the nod to the SGT over my '03 Cobra too. LOL

...and I also agree to keep it simple. The SGT is a looker as is, so just focus on refining...not major statements like wings & sh!t.

Here's ours...
IMG_2030small.jpg

IMG_2045small.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yeah the Shelby GTs are definitely one of the nicest looking mustangs ever produced. theyre just sooo expensive though! used ones are almost what GT500s are!

if he gets the cf stuff, we can make him some nice carbon fiber wheels to match :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread