Shelby Supersnake gets played by Foxbdy

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
So a bunch of of us Stang/Cobra guys are out cruising the highways of Mexico and look what does a massive flyby ricer style...:??: A widebody Shelby with giant badges on the fenders ie. Da Supersnake. My buddy whos Fox is at about 800RWHP says lets catch him and see if he wants to run.:banana: Dude was having none of it for some reason and refused to really slow down under 80kmh.:dw: Nonetheless he did not like the first short beatdown:rockon: and had to go a second time to save face. The second was closer but my bud was out front by half a car before Mr snake hit the brakes after almost losing it in a corner. I don't understand why dude would do that to us, he would of been welcome to come along but I suppose our New Edge and foxes were beneath him.
Sorry about the poor quality I was tryin to hold the camera and drive and a decent clip. lol

Shelby GT500 Supersnake beatdown by Foxbody - YouTube

Poppacapp

Established Member
Good runs... your buddies car rolls out! What has he done to it?

70Maverick

Established Member
I love it! All the kids think cause it's newer it must be "Da Shit" Yo....it puts down 580 RWHP"
Good. It needs to. The damn pig weighs 2.1 tons. My Dad owned a '77 Lincoln that didn't weigh that much. It's got mad heated seats BRO. The 2005 and newer Mustang is so far removed from what a Mustang should be. It's the 1971-73 model of the modern generation. I love them and am glad they still make them and they are rear wheel drive. I am sure they ride nice and God knows they are huge so there is plenty of room. Lighted cupholders YO and you can change the color too! :lol1:

Thanks for posting.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I love it! All the kids think cause it's newer it must be "Da Shit" Yo....it puts down 580 RWHP"
Good. It needs to. The damn pig weighs 2.1 tons. My Dad owned a '77 Lincoln that didn't weigh that much. It's got mad heated seats BRO. The 2005 and newer Mustang is so far removed from what a Mustang should be. It's the 1971-73 model of the modern generation. I love them and am glad they still make them and they are rear wheel drive. I am sure they ride nice and God knows they are huge so there is plenty of room. Lighted cupholders YO and you can change the color too! :lol1:

Thanks for posting.

How old are you..........yo?

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
HAHA, I knew that road looked familiar. Looks like a over confident shelby owner got a slice of humble pie. I'll be bringing my car down to your neck of the woods next weekend!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Need pics of the widebody.

Tell your buddy we said good kill.

87PONYGT

Established Member
Thanks guys, It was a good run but like OP said I was really disappointed he wouldn't slow down a bit more. The car has a built 302 and a YSI. Younggun04 you should shoot me a message if you do end up coming down next weekend and we can try meet up Saturday or something.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Thanks guys, It was a good run but like OP said I was really disappointed he wouldn't slow down a bit more. The car has a built 302 and a YSI. Younggun04 you should shoot me a message if you do end up coming down next weekend and we can try meet up Saturday or something.

Your car rolls out! What kinda power does it make? Trans?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Im not familiar with the whole mexico race scene, why do people race so much in mexico?

Are the laws more lenient?
Do the cops not care?
Where exactly do yall race?

87PONYGT

Established Member
Your car rolls out! What kinda power does it make? Trans?

Thank you, it's a crazy feeling sitting in it when it's pulling that hard. It's over 700RWHP on a base tune and a 3.33" pulley. when we were running last night I had a 2.5" pulley on. I'm waiting on a 2.95" pulley right now cause I'm limited in my RPM so I don't over spin the blower. I also just added an intercooler because these YSI's spin wicked hot. We figure the car is around 800 but I will know hopefully this week for sure after another dyno session. I have a Astro A-5 trans.

Zemedici

Established Member
Im not familiar with the whole mexico race scene, why do people race so much in mexico?

Do the cops not care?

not sure if srs...

nice vid OP, and damn that fox moves out. That first pull was nasty

stangfreak

Established Member

Do the cops not care?

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread