shelbys are in!

rwhp

Established Member
i work for an autotransport company that delivers all the fords to the dealers in southern california. today i saw the first GT500 it was black coupe with silver stripes with a window sticker of 45 k.i started her up and checked out under the hood its really quiet... needs exaust bad. hopefully i will have one on my load tomorrow so i can take it her for a little spin.that one is going to pearson ford in san diego btw. :) :)

rwhp

Established Member
1 bad bullitt said:
Hello, welcome to last week, they are already for sale at several dealers and all over ebay.
maybe were your at but not in southern california!

TEABG

Banned
1 bad bullitt said:
Hello, welcome to last week, they are already for sale at several dealers and all over ebay.

HE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE ON THIS SITE TO DRIVE ONE. :thumbsup:

racinskillz101

The New Guy
Established Member
i doubt many people with gt500s will be beating the 06 vettes, 500hp is ALOT harder to drive than a 400hp car. the vette has the gt500 at low speeds beacause of weight. the gt500 will a competitor at 60+ mph. then again this is speculation and im currently disgusted with the whole shebly pricing and what not, so you never know its anyones game.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
TEABG said:
HE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE ON THIS SITE TO DRIVE ONE. :thumbsup:

Yeah, one he doesn't own and is gonna take for a spin and beat on it! There ought to be a law...

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
racinskillz101 said:
i doubt many people with gt500s will be beating the 06 vettes
I agree with you, but time will tell. :burnout:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
hp freak said:
i took down a LS 2 vett a while back on the freeway. :burn:
Sweet. You took down an "LS 2" vette in your Shelby GT 500? :rollseyes

hotrodstang

Established Member
Hey are you sure that black with silver stripes is noy going to Drew Ford ? mine was off the line 6/28/05 ! can't get ang shipping info for some reason, and guys in vettes won't race here in so cal! they just drive around and look good, and they are a awsome looking car, but Ford guys race !!! any so cal takers ????

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
wcshelbydude said:
Hey are you sure that black with silver stripes is noy going to Drew Ford ? mine was off the line 6/28/05 ! can't get ang shipping info for some reason, and guys in vettes won't race here in so cal! they just drive around and look good, and they are a awsome looking car, but Ford guys race !!! any so cal takers ????
You must not be going outside. Get your Shelby and you'll get a race with a vette, that's a guarantee! :thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
lets stay on topic please. if you guys want to change the subject to racing then start a new thread.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
got our 1st in yesterday. white with blue stripes. we also have a stage 3 roush the same color :beer:

COBRA CRUIZER

Established Member
hp freak said:
i work for an autotransport company that delivers all the fords to the dealers in southern california. today i saw the first GT500 it was black coupe with silver stripes with a window sticker of 45 k.i started her up and checked out under the hood its really quiet... needs exaust bad. hopefully i will have one on my load tomorrow so i can take it her for a little spin.that one is going to pearson ford in san diego btw. :) :)
Dude, keep the info flowing. Do you work for Hadley? Keep us So Californians informed on what is coming in. I'm waiting for a red/white coupe. Thanks! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread