shock extenders..who's still interested?

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Anyone have pics of theirs installed yet. My truck is out of town at the moment and I would like to see how theirs turned out. Surely someone has theirs installed that has a camera available... Anyone....Bueller Bueller???

TheBigEdbosky

no... but your mom does
Established Member
To the top.

Thanks for the product!

glad to hear you got them.

also as for the guys on the new list. sorry i have been a bit pre-occupied as well as waiting myself. i am still gonna be making these things but i have had to wait on my steel which is now in but i havent been able to pick it up yet. (it finally came in last thursday) so like i said, i will be getting them together. so hang tight and i will put out the word asap.

thanks

TheBigEdbosky

no... but your mom does
Established Member
ok guys i started a new thread for the 2nd batch this one was getting too long and driving me crazy with keeping track of things. the new one has the updated list and all and those who are on it i will be sending pm's to.

thanks again to all you guys
ed

BillsSnake

I have a request for anyone that has installed these outstanding extenders -- please post how you did it -- any problems you encountered -- and hints. We installed the complete Hotchkis TVS with single adjustable QA1's and my mechanic can not make these work.:banana:

Stewie 03

Established Member
I have a request for anyone that has installed these outstanding extenders -- please post how you did it -- any problems you encountered -- and hints. We installed the complete Hotchkis TVS with single adjustable QA1's and my mechanic can not make these work.:banana:

What exactly is causing him problems? It was a pretty straight-forward install overall. Check out the previous page of this thread where a few of us posted up a few minor challenges and how we tackled them.

Good luck!

tintedconcepts

Established Member
glad to hear you got them.

also as for the guys on the new list. sorry i have been a bit pre-occupied as well as waiting myself. i am still gonna be making these things but i have had to wait on my steel which is now in but i havent been able to pick it up yet. (it finally came in last thursday) so like i said, i will be getting them together. so hang tight and i will put out the word asap.

thanks

i got mine today thanks

illness

Established Member
so im prolly gonna need a set of these as well, but my truck has both rear shocks facing towards the rear... will these work with my truck??

BillsSnake

These extenders will not work with QA1's without a lot of work. We tried twice to make it happen...........I am not a fan of modifing other peoples work. The quality is good Just won't work

Users who are viewing this thread