Should i trade? pics inside

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
yeah i got it for 12 but dont tell anyone lol. Yeah ive gotten it. put in a new clutch, put 1500 miles on, beat on it pretty good out racing a couple weekends (street) and i love it but just have it up online for kicks and offers. I figured if someone gave me 16 i could go on to another low mileage one. If no one would i wouldnt care and just kept it. Well offers and have been coming like crazy.

OneSlowCobra

Established Member
Also to add on that ive like 17 different cars in 2 years. Pretty much all modified/chopped up cars. Nice cars but not real high class stuff. I had a built and blown 99 cobra but it had been rigged in a couple areas like the front bumper support and a 03 GT but it had some flaws. I havent really had anything stock, perfect and mint condition.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Sounds like you change cars more often than some folks change their underwear. :shrug:

If you can get 16k out of it sure, I would pick it up if I was in the market for one at the moment. But I'm not so good luck either way. :beer:

ScarletSin94SVT

94 Cobra Girl :)
Established Member
I bet he wants to trade!! Is he putting some cash in with the deal? I would say no... I have never owned or drivin a 03-04 Cobra but I would give my left pinky toe for one!! lol.

Probably more parts than just a toe! lol..

Last edited:

RcodeStang

Established Member
Hell no! Especially if you plan on basically turning the Mach into a Cobra (eaton swap...). I'd feel safer with a 100k mile terminator than a 30k mile Mach with a blower. That's a motor build waiting to happen.

R1Lello

Established Member
Do it for: 1) Color change and p.i.t.a. dark color maint 2) low miles/near stock mach 3) for me, I hate convertibles

OneSlowCobra

Established Member
Do it for: 1) Color change and p.i.t.a. dark color maint 2) low miles/near stock mach 3) for me, I hate convertibles

thats my reasons to although the vert has grown on me and now when i look at stangs i dont care if its a coupe or not. just color. black sucks a fat one though lol

wjk

Established Member

Agreed, black is a biotch to keep clean, and I myself have never been into verts. I personally would probably do it. But, I'm assuming you like black verts so it probably wouldn't be worth your while.

GoatSlayer

Banned
Instead, of building the mach1 to the point of where you cobra is now, why dont you build the shit out of your cobra.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
I would honestly take the mach 1. But only because of the low miles and you know it will be dependable. At close to 100k you are getting to the "replace" stage of your cars life. Obviously it varies car to car and how well you took care of it in the early years. A mach with 4.10s will be a lot of fun. Get some exhaust and you will love it. If all you care about is power keep the cobra.

Care looks good for 92k. :)

this.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With as many cars as you've had, you'll definitely sell your Cobra. No doubt about it. But do you really want a Mach 1? And if so, what are the reasons? Just curious.

InKogNigRow

Established Member
Its up to you.. I mean knowing what you paid for the car since I was going to buy it for my wife.. I would say its not a loss in your books.. If you dont like the car trade it.. I trade shit all the time when Im sick of it.. The car does look amazing though...

AdamSVT

Established Member
Keep the cobra... I have a 03 cobra aswell and my dad had a 04 CO Mach 1 and it didnt even compare to the cobra..imo

Users who are viewing this thread