Should premium members be allowed to vote to ban a member?

Should premium members be allowed to vote off a member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hunterp

Established Member
Easiest thing to do is exit a thread you don't like, and skip the posts that irritate you. The majority of threads/posts here are interesting and helpful IMO. If you were forced to read stuff you'd rather not read that would be a different story. Out of sight, out of mind!

I vote we oust CobraBob for use of common sense :rolling:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Lots of guys come on here just to talk shit. All of them are 6'4 227 lbs of solid muscle with abs of steel. They also have more money than Bill Gates and the Walton family combined and multiplied by ^1000. The US actually has a debt problem only because these guys won't let the government have any of its own money back. They could buy China if they wanted to but they're just not interested today. They invented the internet and simply tolerate peons like Google operating in their sandbox. Women are not even a challenge for them. They don't even have to make small talk. When you ball that hard, you just pass out numbers in the club. And i don't mean phone numbers. They pass out sequential numbers to the ladies who rate at 11 or above on a scale of 1-10 so they will know their place in line much like we normal folks get while waiting on our turn in the Verizon store. These ballers' cars are so ridiculously fast that they actually turn in negative time slips. That's right. They run the quarter so fast that they cross the traps before they break the beam in a mind-blowing display of space time continuum abuse. Want to know how? So does NASA.
This is what's known as an alter ego. In real life, these **** most likely still live with their mom. They salt fries for a living and check the road ditches for beer cans to recycle on the weekends. They once saved two months pay....not for an engagement ring....but to buy a lock for their bedroom door so mom couldn't walk in on them while fapping. They couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a pound of cocaine and a fist full of pardons. The bitches would just say "nah, I'd rather serve my seven consecutive life sentences than F that scurvy douchebag". If they have a mustang at all, its a 96 v6 with four bald tires, a cracked windshield, a bad passenger side window motor, and a precisely removed plug wire so it would 'lope'.
Don't worry about these ****. They suck at life so they play online where they can invent whatever alter ego they want. When they're not busy playing D&D that is.

I vote no on banning people. Let the mods do their jerb.

usmc320

Established Member
Lots of guys come on here just to talk shit. All of them are 6'4 227 lbs of solid muscle with abs of steel. They also have more ................................................................................................................................................................................................... When they're not busy playing D&D that is.

I vote no on banning people. Let the mods do their jerb.

Your rant was too long to read. :cryying:

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Above post is pretty damn stupid

Fixed it for you. The generalizations coming from that particular poster are equally applicable to him. and you for that matter.

The above being said and as a preimum member who would LOVE to ban some of the real tools the answer is no, and the thread is one of the most stupid to hit SVTP for quite sometime. on a scale of 1-10 it is about a 1, maybe.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This.

For the ones who can't get on the internet without throwing their e-weight around, head to the wasteland of Smackdown. /s/ chairman of the SVTP butthurt commitee
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fixed it for you

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Fixed it for you. The generalizations coming from that particular poster are equally applicable to him. and you for that matter.

The above being said and as a preimum member who would LOVE to ban some of the real tools the answer is no, and the thread is one of the most stupid to hit SVTP for quite sometime. on a scale of 1-10 it is about a 1, maybe.

I must have hit a nerve implying that anyone other than you owns the interwebz. Didn't mean to step on your e-toes. May I grovel before thee in the name of forgiveness?

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I voted that it's a stupid thread. If someone talking shit to you on a mustang site can bother you that much, then you should probably just ignore all those people or stick to top gear, jalopnik, and car magazines. A lot of guys on here are dip shits that have no idea what they're talking about, but there is also some great info.

I'd be a millionaire if I got a dime every time someone said "It's still a Buick. Derp derp derp..."

Users who are viewing this thread