Should premium members be allowed to vote to ban a member?

Should premium members be allowed to vote off a member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I guess I should become a premium member so I don't get voted off the island.....
. Reading comprehension > you. Where does it say that a premium would be exempt from being voted out? Your assumption that premiums all like each other and wouldn't vote another out is laughable

Last edited:
Kind of a cool thread idea. Would be pretty awesome if we had the ability to serve walking papers to members. Person makes a thread, showing all the evidence of why said member needs to go and off to the voting booth. TorchedCobra needs to go. Sorry man. lol

Planter

Banned
After seeing the NWS funny picture thread deteriorate into a bunch of people arguing about Jesus and a load of other stupid stuff.

I was wondering do you think premium members should be allowed to oust a member?

initially I said no, but if you're willing to be the first one we get to vote out, we'll make an exception just for you....and only you. care to volunteer?

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
. Reading comprehension > you. Where does it say that a premium would be exempt from being voted out? Your assumption that premiums all like each other and wouldn't vote another out is laughable

That piece of horse manure Digital is a premium member. He'll certainly be one of the first ones I'd vote off.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Fixed it for you. The generalizations coming from that particular poster are equally applicable to him. and you for that matter.

The above being said and as a preimum member who would LOVE to ban some of the real tools the answer is no, and the thread is one of the most stupid to hit SVTP for quite sometime. on a scale of 1-10 it is about a 1, maybe.

You remind me of Ron Paul.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Here we go with the elitist crap I see on other sites with "premium" members. You pay for a few extra features on a car forum, get over yourselves.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Here we go with the elitist crap I see on other sites with "premium" members. You pay for a few extra features on a car forum, get over yourselves.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 75% said no with two thirds of them saying this thread is stupid. Who needs to get over themselves?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

We are the 1%'ers because we are the elite. You little people need to stamp your punch card, keep your heads down, and STFU.

Next time you post to a reply to a Premium member PM them for permission.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I have never had a thought about getting rid of anyone off this forum., so I voted the thread is stupid.

I'm a PM as I appreciate the forum and want to help support it, that's all. :shrug:

E

PS And if you don't like it I'll throw a jihad on on you!

Users who are viewing this thread