Shutting Detroit down video

Tunink

Established Member
It's a sad story, but a lot of this goes on the poor business decisions of the Detroit 3 and the UAW.

The rest goes on the failure of the US Dollar due to the federal reserve.

TTBEAST

Established Member
I work in the detroit area in it is very true. A lot of the industrail areas look like ghost towns, very sad to see , kinda makes me wonder if it infact can get worse. People said this would never happen and it has.

Erick

Established Member
It digusts me! The most frustrating part is that most of the country is blind to it and still throwing their money at imports.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Thats why i have owned 28 vehicles and 27 of them have been american 25 of them have been ford and 16 of those were mustangs. my first was an 89 nissan sentra. sad but so obviously true. He sang this song at the hannity for america concert. to bad our government only cares about themselves and not America

MUSTANGRIDAH

Established Member
I live here and i know for a fact that lots of people in this country are idiots,cuz they keep buying foreign!! When american vehicles are better hands down in almost every aspect except for the huge price tags that are included with some foreign vehicles,(if u like to overpay for what u get then foreign is the choice for you!!):kaboom::kaboom:

And correct me if im wrong but are we not the only country that foreign car sales actually compete with domestic car sales and houses three of the largest auto manufacturers. The government in other countrys: for instance japan would never allow ford to out sell honda there!!
:nonono:

Oh and i think country music is great!

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Did anyone read the responses?Here`s one that kinda hit me.
Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) :
my husband played this part in real life last week as they shut down Borg Warner plant in Muncie, IN. God Help us....

2001gunmetalgt

Established Member
Truly depressing. I will always buy American auto mobiles until the day they all die. I love Ford. Chrysler's down fall and Pontiac's destruction hit deep within my heart. I wish more Americans really cared about these things. Toyota and Honda will never have the heritage and iconic status that our own companies have had. RIP Pontiac and good luck Chrysler with the future.

Users who are viewing this thread