Silver/Blue is finally here

Turbo mach1

Established Member
With this being my 3rd 2013-2014 shelby this is by far my favorite and a keeper. 1st one was a blk on blk vert, like the car ok but not a convert fan. wife talked me into it. Then bought a 13 DIB with glass roof with 3K on it, liked it a ton but had already saved a spot through my dealer for a 14. So i placed the order
silver/blue
svtpp
track pack
recaros
electronics
shaker pro
glass roof
and yes the car cover..

sorry about the pics, they just rolled it off the truck. Ill take it home tomorrow "after i make room in the garage", clean it up and get some good shots. I was really going back and forth on the color combo. Im glad i pick this combo, its awsome in the sun light.
20144_zps55b6daf1.jpg

20143_zpsae81e4f5.jpg

20142_zps5a0424f5.jpg

20141_zps43ec1fd5.jpg

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

nix5o

Established Member
Looks good man. It will look even better when you put that other set of wheels on it. Try to drive this on a little and actually enjoy the damn thing.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Seat swap? I'm 100% sure you won't like the blue inserts. And since mine are black, we can swap.

Turbo mach1

Established Member
Beautiful car. If our cars were on the same train to Jax I must have lucked out picking mine up from the dealer in Havana Friday night. :rolling:

The train came in early Thursday am must have been waiting on a truck headed down to me.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Wow that would be my dream combo and options. Awesome. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread