Skyline GTR or 02/03 Lotus Vs. 03 Cobra...outcome?

KosherCobra

Established Member
From Motorex website:

In the new 2F2F movie a Skyline GT-R V-SPEC is one of its stars. In the movie the car is driven by Paul Walker. This Skyline is no car just picked up at the dealership for this moive. This car goes way back to the days when Motorex first got started. The car first started with Hiro, the President of MotoRex. The car was known as the black "the Blackbird". With a full C-West body kit and GT Wing, 18x10" Work Meister S2R, 3 piece wheels. 0-60 in just 3.6 sec. And a full range of aftermarket parts under the hood to make a grown man wish it was in there colection, the 1/4 mile in 11.4 sec. A top speed of 190 mph at 520 hp. And before we know it the this R34 was one of the star cars on the hit movie 2F2F. In the movie the car is once again painted silver with blue lines along the top, still sporting the C-West kit and now with even more horsepower and fame.

Pyro

Established Member
The Lotus I saw was just like the black one but it was yellow. The yellow one has an aftermarket tail.

5.4 speedster

Banned
Lotus were shit, are shit, and will forever be shit!!!!! I have owned two espirit's. One was the same yellow as that car. The motors don't holdup, suspension is bone jarring for the street. Also, on mine the boost took forever to come on. With aftermarket mods it made it even worse. I have ridden in many turbo cars and a single t-88 turbo in a supra will spool much faster than my car did. Oh yeah, ever driven a car off the lot and it lost 15,000 dollars off it's value the next day????

Users who are viewing this thread