Slidell Meet PIcs inside!!!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
The group pic of all the vehicles is now my new wallpaper. I'll try and get my buddy with his 91lx to come next time. Your car is in alot better condition than his...but he's gettin their. I'm sure you two will have alot to chat about. Peace!

98RICKSTANG

Banned
todd your going to make me truck sick!lol,just kidding man.great shots of the
show.now im really pissed that i couldent make it!i dont know why everybody hates on the GT its got to be the most popular 98gt in the south i mean its eather hey rick wheres the gt or when are you going to paint the hood or when are you going to the dyno or yatayatayata.oh well if i could quit spending money on all the other toys maybe i wouldent have these problems lol!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I've been trying to get him to sell it to me Rick. But he ain't budgin' as of know since he got to take it out for a spin w/ the fellow stangers. I would love to have his car next to mine, talk about trying to decide which to take out.

98RICKSTANG

Banned
:rockon: :rockon: :burnout: yea i have that same prob.do i take the gt or the lightning or take the falcon that way they cant stop me from getting in all the shows lol

Users who are viewing this thread